About Me Questions and Answers with the New Starlet Amber Stone

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AmberStone, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Hello everyone. I wanted to post a Q and A so everyone can get to know me. I am an open book, and no question is too taboo or off-limits, so if you are wondering anything about me, please feel free to post your question here or message me. I will be honored to have your questions and gladly answer them. Thank You so much, everyone, and I hope you all have a lovely day. I look forward to connecting with you soon. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Do you have any pets?
    What are your favorite breakfast foods?

3. How do you help with dealing a nervous client on his first visit to the Ranches?

FreyaNovia likes this.
  4. Hi RayAdverb, Thank You for commenting on my post.
    Yes, I have seven cats and two dogs (I used to be a part of an animal rescue, and the cats were not adopted so we still have them).
    My favorite breakfast foods are plant-based sausage and bacon, waffles or pancakes with syrup and Apple Juice, Orange Juice, or Cranberry Juice.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  5. Hi Marlin Hunny, to answer your question, I am also typically nervous until I warm up to the person I am speaking to, so I enjoy whispering amongst ourselves before rushing into anything. Plus, I love interacting, getting to know new people, and hearing how their day is going or anything else they would like to share with me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  6. Thats fine Some ladies do get nervous too when they meet their clients. Thats a good way to warm up and whisper to til your ready to talk about party options

7. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Hi Amber, it seems like everyone is scared of Artificial Intelligence these days. :eek: What are your opinions on AI?

I don't think I could live my life being scared of a spreadsheet! :rolleyes:

8. I agree 100 % [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  9. Hi Lunch Buffett [smilie=hi ya!.gif] I believe AI is very real and that there are definitely aliens on our planet and other planets. What is your opinion on AI? [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

New question! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] What are some outdates you'd like to go on?
    :):rolleyes::cool::p:D

11. Good question @FreyaNovia. Since I am not from this area and I am not sure what it offers, I would love to explore Lake Tahoe and all it has to offer first, then maybe move on to other areas of Nevada, like Carson City, Las Vegas, etc. I love to sight see and explore new locations.

FreyaNovia likes this.
  12. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

Absolutely! Lake Tahoe has been on my bucket list for a while now and I'd love to see more to Vegas than just the strip - but that's fun too! :D:D:D

grizzly likes this.
  13. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Hey @FreyaNovia @AmberStone if you want something fun to do in Vegas vs the strip....check out this https://lovecloudvegas.com/ you can legally join the mile high club, or if the mile club is not to your fantasy...you can have a catered meal as you fly above the Vegas Strip. They will can even pick you up in a limo, drive you onto the airstrip bypassing security right to the red carpet of LoveCloud:D:D

14. I agree we should do something together. Maybe a lucky client will want to take us out. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

FreyaNovia likes this.
  15. This sounds amazing. I wonder who the lucky person will be who will take us out? [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

FreyaNovia and grizzly like this.
  16. Virginia city is hella fun I hear!!

FreyaNovia likes this.
  17. I hear that too. That would be a great location to check out as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MiaMonet likes this.
  18. Some photos I took recently. I am getting my hair cut and dyed today. Look for those photos soon everyone. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] Amber red dress kissy lips short hair.JPG Amber sexy 2 piece with heels.JPG Amber short hair flower dress.JPG Amber Stone 2 piece on bed.jpg

Attached Files:

MiaMonet likes this.
  19. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

Out-date with double arm candy and a two-girl party after? :p:p:p

I'm all about it! [smilie=hot over you.gif];)

20. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

More bucket list places!​
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

21. Yessss. I’m dying to hit a ghost tour!

FreyaNovia likes this.
  22. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

Perfect out-date for spooky season :cool::eek::p

MiaMonet likes this.
  23. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yep!

They even have camel racing (though I think we just missed it). How cool is that, in a state where the horse (literally) run free?

FreyaNovia likes this.
  24. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

When we're done racing, do we park them in a Camelot? ;) lol

25. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Makes you wonder, though. Do the camels act like the one in the Bugs Bunny cartoon Sahara Hare? You know, the one where Yosemite Sam is constantly trying to get the camel to either move or stop?

"When I say whoa, I mean WHOA!"

FreyaNovia likes this.