Question for the Ladies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Hello Ladies,

What is it about your girlfriend experience that keeps customers coming back yearning for more? I've been participating very happily with many outstanding ladies who have brought many smiles of happiness during those wonderful moments to my happy face for 15 very happy years and counting.. When it's time for me to depart back to the homestead, it's with great sadness but with great fondness of the time well spent.

Just about all of these experiences I've had were very special, so much that I don't really have any square world relationship interests although opportunities do exist basically because trips to Nevada are much less problematic . I think that I have a lot of answers but not all of them.

To quote the great Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, "You really got a hold of me "

KikiLover likes this.
  2. HollyBean
    Chat with Me

HollyBean Cajun Muse @ Sagebrush Ranch until 2/15/22

Personally I've been told by my regulars that the simple fact that I treat them as humans and actually share space with them on an emotional level is why they return.

TorreyLisa likes this.
  3. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

My clients keep returning because I am warm, kind, welcoming, and very affectionate. I enjoy great conversation, eye contact, and physical contact. When you are with me you are safe, your desires, your kinks, and your secrets, are safe with me.

I also give a killer blow job.

4. HollyBean
    Chat with Me

HollyBean Cajun Muse @ Sagebrush Ranch until 2/15/22

You're also an extremely genuine soul ;)

TorreyLisa and RebeccaBrite like this.
  5. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

Like @HollyBean amd @RebeccaBrite said, it’s about genuine human connection. (Side note: I can confirm they both are very genuine!)

For me, it’s important that I create a safe space for my clients to be able to express themselves fully. As I always say, I create “sanctuary” for anyone who steps into my space. I take pride in that natural ability to make you feel comfortable and feel at home…and will always put your needs and desires first. Your secrets are always safe with me.

I am kink and fetish friendly, and I promote body positivity. A lot of times people are anxious about their bodies, or their kinks… hence why I create sanctuary for you to be all of who you are.

I connect through conversation and a genuine interest in everything about you. I look you in the eyes because your eyes are the window to your soul. I touch you gently. My smiles are authentic — and so are my orgasms.

For me, it’s not just about the physical connection. I also connect on an emotional level - I do care. I connect on a sensory level - your pleasure pleases me. I connect on an intellectual level. What you have to say interests me.

I am a nurturer at my core.

Humans fail to thrive without human touch. Humans want to be seen, heard, and understood. They want to be accepted and to feel safe. This is why I do what I do. I take pride in what I do because I firmly believe sex work is healing work.

(Plus, I’m damn good at what I do!)

I leave you better than you were before you walked in my door. When you are happy then I am happy!

Simply put: You matter to me.
    371D04BC-EF49-447E-998C-288C12C85451.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    HollyBean likes this.
  6. My first answer, (in "smart ass" mode) is I treat em like crap and keep asking for more money...that is a Real world "Girl Friend Experience".

JUST KIDDING of course!!!!!!! Well, not really, that is what happens in the real world....

HOWEVER.....

In the Valley of the Dolls, in Moundhouse, NV...... Google earth.... keep zooming in............ there ya go....Suite 2.0, Air Force Amy at the Bunnyranch...

Here's what happens to you here by the way of my "AFA style GFE"......

Well........ you experience all the new thrills and excitement of a full-blown romantic fling .......the giddiness, the butterflies, the joy, the pink cloud, minus all the drama, hassles, dangers and concerns of a conventional or illegal hook up.

Being with me is the quintessential GFE – add time tested - add most laid back – add funny - add humble and patient – add boy crazy, over sexed, fun loving and most selfless and interesting gal you will ever meet and it almost describes my TRULY authentic and genuine GFE that all my guys keep coming back for, well they actually never leave ...... cuz they are in my heart forever and always corresponding in one way or another.......

So, I invite you into my inner sanctum of unabashed hedonism, my personal treasure trove of adult stimulation and fun ------ in & out of the bedroom.

We talk and laugh and explore each other and you suddenly realize this is the moment you have always dreamed of. You feel comfortable and at ease being with a woman totally comfortable in her skin and completely available to and interested in YOU.

You feel, like "THE man!!!" You have all the confidence and charm you've ever dreamed of. I am immersed in YOU. You matter, you are interesting, you have desires and goals and questions and thoughts and conversation that I think are all worthy of time and attention.

You quickly realize that this is definitely a genuine encounter with a woman that only has YOUR happiness, YOUR amazement and YOUR pleasure in mind. (Because my pleasures are gonna be a"given".)

You laugh, I flirt, you can tell I really am turned on and excited to be with you and I really do desire you. Because I will desire you. I find that something, in everyone I sleep with, that turns me on and I just run with it get my thrills too, period.

You experience my satisfaction and what it feels like to really turn on and please a woman.

I deliver a romance with just the right depth, with no strings attached and on YOUR terms.

You are going to find that you and I have a great deal in common and that we just click. I find the chemistry, the connection, the common ground that is going to be the beltway for our trip to the light fantastic.

My uncanny intuition, courtesy and kindness keeps you feeling at ease and comfortable at every turn. I love, love, love to spoil you. Ancient Eastern Secrets are only appetizers to my never-ending banquet of pleasurable delights for your every sense. Gentle conversation and sensual massage are my favorite ways to begin every bedroom rendezvous.

I inspire your imagination and make it easy and ok to explore as much as you have ever, ever desired.

Also, I am the most experienced and most formally educated sexpert in my field, period. AND that doesn't mean you need to be worried about measuring up to my level of skill. It just means that I fully understand everyone's individual comfort and experience level. I would NEVER judge anyone's sexual performance. Period. That is just like totally sacraligous and wrong to me. I am empathetic and here to nurture sensual experiences and delete the negative.

No rush, I have nothing to prove, I am the shot caller in my field and you benefit free of charge.

And, oh by the way, I look real good with you out and about too. I can dress up or dress down. I am conscious of your style and level of comfort you desire on this adventure. I always make myself look like we belong together unless you ask for a specific style or outfit.

My Specialties Are = Newbies, Virgins, Couples, Sex Ed & Improvements, GFE, Back in the Saddle, Experimentation, Out Dates, Overnights, Fantasies.

I just a really cool hot humble generous and kind chick that is really cool to hang out with and makes you feel like a milli0on bucks!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2022
  7. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

I love a gfe because I love really getting a chance to know you.

I'm better at one on one chatting either in person or online and I feel like it gives me an opportunity to really learn about you like I can't in the boards. I welcome a friendly hello or a posed question in my email.

I have a really great sense of humor. I love to laugh and im a lot of fun to hang out with.

I'm also super cuddly and touchy feely so I really enjoy long parties where we can just cuddle and rub skin and maybe listen to music.
    I enjoy being a comfort and a safe space for you to tell your fears and secrets and hopes and dreams to. I love repeat clients that I can truly learn how to pleasure like only repeat attention can teach.

8. Authenticity

---------------------------------------------------------

Built tough likes this.