POLL Q for the Ladies: If a client is someone you know outside the business

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bucho, Jan 18, 2020.

?

Would you see a client if they were a friend from your civilian life?

1. Yes, I'd be happy to fulfill this fantasy for my friend!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, because I'm a professional, and business is separate from friendship.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, I would politely decline and ask for their understanding that it would be awkward for me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, they shouldn't even try to book me! They should just keep pretending they don't know!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other/Not Sure

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. I recognized one of the bunny babes as a friend I've known in real life for many years (and secretly lusted after). In her civilian life, she is NOT public with her work here. For my part, I have always been VERY strait-laced in my acquaintance with her (she's told me I'm like a saint), and I'm pretty sure she would be shocked to learn I'm even aware of the Bunny Ranch.

My question is, would it be appropriate to try to schedule a session with her? Assuming it's okay, should I let her know it's me right away, or try to stay anonymous as long as possible, after she's already comfortable with me online as a prospective client?

On the one hand, I'm thinking it might be awkward for her, like being caught with her pants down (so to speak). But the fact is, I already found her here, so she's already "caught." As far as our relationship goes, it feels like I'm really the one keeping secrets, since I'm pretending not to know about this part of her life. So I would just prefer to be honest, while also taking the shot at getting to have sex with her, which would NEVER happen in our civilian life. At the end of the day, it would just be business. And of course she'd definitely be fulfilling a fantasy of mine, which is the same thing she does for clients every day.

This is mainly a question for the ladies, as I have to imagine the situation has come up before, so each lady probably has some personal protocol for how to handle it.

geraldharris likes this.
  2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Just my opinion but from an outsider/client point of view, I would talk to her privately about your interest in her and tell her who you are and let her decide. Since everyone is different, she may or may not want to see you as a client at the brothel. Don't hide and be anonymous, it's unfair to her to show up "unexpectedly" which may create problems for her. If she doesn't want to see you, she may go into hiding, get sick all of a sudden, or even outright quit if she sees you unexpectedly but doesn't want to party with you. Since you make it sound like she is secretive with her brothel work, she might want to keep her private life separate. She might not want to have problems with other of her friends and acquaintances that you might know, and even family members if they found out.

3. AshbeeLove
    Chat with Me

AshbeeLove Recommend for fans of Funny Girl

1. I think every girl has a different answer for this. For me, it depends on the individual and our relationship. No one can tell you her answer but her and if she’s kept her profession private, talk to her about that before you mention wanting to book a party. This is our job but it may still affect your personal relationship if you tell her you’re interested in her sexually. But once again, it varies by girl.

MaryLynn, Bucho, tahoebigbear and 2 others like this.
  4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

This could go soooooo many different ways depending on the lady. It's really hard to say.

I will share some personal experience and you can take what you want from it. I've had quite a few guys that I went to high school with reach out to me over my Bunny Ranch email asking me to see them/provide my services at the ranch. I ignored all of them. It just seemed way too close to home (literally). Also, the way they reached out to me was so....casual. Example, "Hey it's blah blah blah from blah blah high school. We went to high school together. I would like to see you for x, x, and x." It just unsettled me a bit that they didn't give the message a little more thought, specifically because I knew them and they didn't think that may be awkward for me. That being said, I don't think I would see them even if their inquiries would have been better.

But that's just me! Some ladies want to stay extremely private, others would not be bothered by it and may think it's actually cool and flattering. I think you need to make this call yourself based on what you know about her. If you can't come to a conclusion on your own, it's probably best to not do anything. There are MANY other ladies for you to choose from :) Hope this helped in some way! xoxo

5. Thanks for your answer!

In my case, this girl is someone I've known since high school, and we still do lunch whenever she's in town. Of course there's a feeling of not wanting to mess with the great friendship we already have, but ultimately the chance to fulfill this fantasy would be worth it to me.

My first impression is that she really wouldn't want this kind of attention from her real life friends, since she doesn't really have anything remotely sexual on her social media and doesn't seem to want to present herself that way. On the other hand, precisely because her working at a brothel seems so out of character, it's like that part of her is a different person - someone I don't really know. So maybe that part of her would be open to having a party with me?

geraldharris likes this.
  6. Oh wow, thanks for your honest feedback!

I guess the thing I don't get is, the brothel is all about fantasy, so a girl seeing someone she knows shouldn't affect her "real" life, because the encounter after all is fantasy, not reality. That's how it is with any client, I should think. They come in to fulfill a fantasy, then go back to their real lives. I don't think it really changes that equation if the girl and the client happen to know each other from outside the ranch, because that's separate from the fantasy.

And yeah, there are definitely other ladies I'm interested in seeing, but then I get a little paranoid, like what if my friend completely by coincidence spots me at the ranch when I go there for another lady's services? Or what if girls talk, and she somehow finds out about my brothel escapades that way? Then my secret would be out, but not on my own terms. I feel like, if I'm going to risk her finding out I'm not a saint anyways, I might as well go for broke and directly ask for her services. At least that way I'd get to reveal this side of me on my own terms.

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I can not express my thoughts on this any better than Isurfer has stated. As usual, he’s spot on. [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

AshbeeLove likes this.
  8. Message her privately and tell her everything. You were interested in the Ranches and stumbled upon her profile. Her secret is safe with you, and you’re open to seeing her in “that way”, but it’s her decision. Be honest and tactful. She’s a friend of yours before everything else.

Good luck! :)

isurfer, AshbeeLove and thunderstorm like this.