REVIEW Pushed to the limit, Remy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, Jul 20, 2022.

1. In the before time I wouldn't have been able to visit the ranches in july due to scheduling issues, but @RemyMartin is just too good to pass up. It was so good to see her again in all her glory. I decided to push the envelope and raise the time to the longest I've ever been with any girl, knowing it would be well worth it. We started with some netflix chill as I promised, after an episode or 2 we got right down to business. I swear everytime the action happens it gets better and better with each climax. But near the end I noticed that my body (and other parts) were getting strained, aching, and I felt light headed. I just couldn't get it up any more. I knew then that I did it too many times in one session, I was pushed too far. If it wasn't for the special wakeup pills I took right before we started I may not have been fit for driving that night. In the end she's the one who I'll keep going back to, ready for more.

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review TE! Remy gave you a time to remember. I know how you feel. Some of the ladies are very good at bringing me around for one more time just when I thought I was thru.

TurboEnchantix likes this.