POST LIVESTREAM

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Jul 27, 2019.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

That was really fun and I am glad everyone enjoyed sandi and mines classic movie renditions...here is my booty and stockings in a school girl outfit..love astrid. Sandi Benks is bomb.com..!! 20190727_184402~2.jpg 20190727_184150~2.jpg

2. "AstridLulpeck, post: 1326691, member: 10771"]That was really fun and I am glad everyone enjoyed sandi and mines classic movie renditions...here is my booty and stockings in a school girl outfit..love astrid. Sandi Benks is bomb.com..!! View attachment 181749 View attachment 181750

You look Stunning Sexy in your schoolgirl outfit tonight [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  3. "Marlin Groce Jr, post: "AstridLulpeck, post: That was really fun and I am glad everyone enjoyed sandi and mines classic movie renditions...here is my booty and stockings in a school girl outfit..love astrid. Sandi Benks is bomb.com..!! View attachment 181749 View attachment 181750

You look Stunning Sexy in your schoolgirl outfit tonight [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You and @SandiBenks did a Awesome job on live stream last night

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks babe I didnt get a nap that day as I was working soo hard ..!! Love you love astrid

Sharky, Marlin Groce Jr and ColinSTL like this.
  5. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Wow! [smilie=hot over you.gif] Looking great,my dear!

ColinSTL and AstridLulpeck like this.
  6. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Nice to meet you..hi.! thanks for the follow and I love hockey.....)

Sharky, Marlin Groce Jr and ColinSTL like this.
  7. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo youre so sexy.. love it <3

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your sexy adorable school girl outfit!!! Book your fabulous party with @AstridLulpeck today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]