Positivity chain

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JadeMonroe, Jun 20, 2019.

1. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

This is a great reminder! Keep your eyes on the prize and don’t compare yourself to anybody… love it.

DaphneGaspard likes this.
  2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

This is a great thread![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

3. These are all amazing!
    …………………………………………..

4. upload_2023-10-19_21-35-54.jpeg
    …………………………………………………………………

DaphneGaspard likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” - C.S. Lewis

JadeMonroe likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_9326.jpg

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman and JadeMonroe like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

IMG_9329.jpg

JadeMonroe likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_9108.jpg

JadeMonroe likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_9324.jpg

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeMonroe likes this.
  10. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

I love being aroused.

I relish that delicious feeling of freedom, the delirium of being naked, and my flesh being born again.

It’s like I’m being made new.
    fiona

origlegman likes this.
  11. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

thank you sweetheart for continuing to support my thread[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sindysky likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

13. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

KaylaRose Your Spunky Fantasy Blonde

Thank you for the amazing positivity chain!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeMonroe likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

sindysky and JadeMonroe like this.
  15. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

"Absorb what is useful. Discard what is not. Add what is uniquely your own."—Bruce Lee

sindysky likes this.
  16. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Miss you beautiful and I hope you’re having an amazing day!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“May you always be blessed with walls for the wind, a roof for the rain, a warm cup of tea by the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you and, all that your heart might desire.” - A Polish Proverb

JadeMonroe likes this.
  18. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Miss you too @JadeMonroe and you have an amazing day too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. upload_2023-10-26_15-27-53.png

……………………………………………………………………..

23. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

My positive quote of the day is: Don’t let your dreams be dreams.. Just do it!
    -Shia labof

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.” - Marcel Proust

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” - Benjamin Franklin

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.” - Polish Proverb

27. ArianaStarr
    Chat with Me

ArianaStarr Adult Film Star & Elite Companion

You can do anything you set your mind to

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“There's something about love that people just have to respond to.” - Howard Melchin

30. So true and pod words to remind yourself to do self care!!

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“With the gift of listening comes the gift of healing.” - Catherine Doherty

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Accomplishments will prove to be a journey, not a destination.” - Dwight D. Eisenhower

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me