::: Piper Rae's 'FALLIN For You!' Specials :::

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by piperrae, Sep 2, 2019.

1. HAPPY FALL!!

With Fall right around the corner, I thought we'd bring in my favorite season of the year with a bang! Come celebrate with me with these awesome specials!!!

Screenshot_2019-09-02-15-45-53_2.png

Special #1

Book an hour with me within the dates of Sept 2nd- Sept 23rd for the months of October,November, and December, Receive a FREE HOUR added on to our party!

SPECIAL #2

Book an hour with me before Sept 24th, Recieve a FREE 45 MINUTES!

Photo on 9-4-19 at 2.25 PM #5.jpg

SPECIAL #3

Come in wearing your Halloween costume and/or pick up your favorite sexy halloween costume you'd like to see me in during our party and receive a special surprise!
    Photo on 9-4-19 at 2.23 PM.jpg
    SPECIAL #4

Bring me a Halloween gift and receive a FREE 20 minutes added on to our time and a relaxing bubble bath in our jacuzzi with me! ( ask for details!)

(ALL SPECIALS MUST BE BOOKED THROUGH THE OFFICE WITH DEPOSIT TO RECIEVE SPECIALS)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2019
  2. It’s easy to FALL in love with Piper Rae! :)

3. Oh my gosh I love that photo of the pumpkins! So stoked to see a post about fall, my favorite season of all!

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]It’s a deal my love. It’s a well known fact I fell for you at our first meeting. See you soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I’m loving the posses and that is a wonderful color for you, WOW![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

piperrae likes this.
  6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Damn you are smokin! Any guy would be lucky to party with you. (;

7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. Thank you love! xoxox[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. CUM see me today and mention this post to get my specials! xoxo

Jessie Summers likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome specials!!! Book your fabulous party with @piperrae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

piperrae likes this.
  11. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Have @piperrae fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

piperrae likes this.
  13. Come welcome in the fall season with me the right way <3

14. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

I fall for Piper Rae every time I see that smile!:)

piperrae likes this.
  15. Aweh you are too sweet!! xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]