PIC THREAD PICS & VIDEO'S FROM 2019 NUGGET RIB COOK-OFF

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Sep 18, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I had an awesome time and here are my Out Date Pics & Videos from the 2019 Nugget Rib Cook Off at the Victorian Square in Sparks:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Sadly, folks, we must wait another year for the rib festival. But when it comes, I can think of no one better to be with than Cumisha. She is funny, charming, knows her way around the festival and knows her ribs! And if she does an outdate special, like she did when I went with her? Maximum bang (in all senses) for the money!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for your kind words, compliments and support!!! I'm glad we experienced the festival together!!! Especially the "Maximum Bang For Your Money"!!! Thanks again @hikino for an awesome Out Date!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

5. Hey Cumisha!!! This sounds like you had a blast! Most more pics xoxo

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely @JazzyVonn and I can't wait for next year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I'm sure it's going to be an awesome blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. My Pleasure Beautiful !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You @JazzyVonn are awesome and sexy too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for your kind word and support!!! I had a blast and you are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

I love the pics!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SashaLove for the compliment!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Trailboss for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks again @hikino for your kind words and support!!! I look forward to next year's Rib Cook-Off!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for next year's Rib Cook Off!!! We had a blast!!! Thanks again @hikino for an awesome time!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Trailboss for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

What an amazing outdate you’ve got cumisha :p

23. cant wait to see these events to go on, they look like so much fun to experience in summer

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @KikiLover for your kind thoughts and compliments!!! You are awesome and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AlexaHaze for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! Wishing you a "Happy Holidays" and Congrats again for being "Lover of the Month of November"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for your kind words and support!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!! Mele Kalikimaka!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for sharing your thoughts and support!!! I can't wait until next year's Rib Cook-Off!!! Have a "Merry Christmas" and a "Prosperous and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! Have a "Prosperous, Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @hikino for an awesome Out Date, all the yummy goodies from Hawaii, the beautiful lei and for your kind words and support!!! Have a "Prosperous, Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year"!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_4599.jpg

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AlexaHaze for sharing your thoughts!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for 2020 Nugget Rib Cook Off!!! Who wants to book me for this fabulous event? Call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit to secure your Out Date with me.[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

[​IMG]

ABOUT

Enjoy the best BBQ festival in the country!

Come and celebrate the 32nd Annual Best in the West Nugget Rib Cook Off in Sparks, Nevada, Wednesday, September 2 through Monday, September 7!

Often referred to as the Super Bowl of rib competitions on the national BBQ competition circuit, the annual Labor Day Weekend event spans more than 6 city blocks in the heart of downtown Sparks, Nevada. Two dozen of the country’s best BBQ teams competed for nearly $20,000 in prize money plus prestigious bragging rights! It is estimated that 350,000-400,000 BBQ enthusiasts take part of the festivities each year consuming more than 250,000 pounds of mouthwatering ribs during the 6-day festival.

In addition to the best BBQ around, a wide variety of activities are offered including a huge arts and crafts vendor show, Beer Garden, Kids Carnival, VIP Area and top named entertainment performing on two stages. There is no admission fee and the event is open to the public.

• Dates:
      • Wednesday, September 2 – Monday, September 7, 2020
    • Event Hours:
      • Wednesday – Sunday: 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
      • Monday: 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
      • Kids area: Open every day during the event
    • Rib Village Hours:
      • Wednesday – Sunday: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
      • Saturday Ribster Lunch: 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
      • Sunday Ribster Lunch: 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
      • Monday: Noon – 5:00 p.m.
    • Event Location:
      • Victorian Square, Sparks, Nevada on Victorian Avenue between 14th Street and Pyramid Way.
    • Free Parking:
      • Parking near the event is extremely limited and fills quickly. We recommend taking advantage of the free shuttle service!
    • Where to stay:
    • What to eat:
    • Pet Policy:
      • Pets and non-service animals are not permitted on Victorian Square per local regulations.
    Future Dates for the Nugget Best in the West, Rib Cook-Off

September 1 – September 6, 2021

FOLLOW US

[​IMG]

VIP RIB VILLAGE

Find a seat or table today!
    We provide a variety of ticket options.

CHECK OUT TICKETS!
    GALLERY FROM LAST YEAR

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    1100 Nugget Ave, Sparks, Nevada 89431

Reservations | 800-648-1177

Information | 888-868-4438

33. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Awe! That looks like so much fun. I can’t wait for my first out date.

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You would love it!!! It's so much fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MarieBossette likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me