Partying with Haley Amanda

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sciencedud, Jun 29, 2014.

1. I spent a wonderful time with this gorgeous petite girl. Her girl next door type persona is what attracted me to her in the lineup. She is the consummate professional and very pleasant to be with.

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am glad you two had such a great together!

3. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with Haley, Sciencedud! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxox

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Haley is a beautiful and talented lady!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Haley is super sweet! I had a chance to sit with her and have a drink during my last visit, but had already set my sights on another girl for that night. Oh, so many beautiful women, so little time...

She is definitely on my 2014 list. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Sounds like the two of you really hit it off!

7. Yay! Our Haley at Love Ranch Vegas!!!

8. Haley is beautiful! Definitely a girl next door type. Great review Sciencedud! xoxox

9. Aww! I just saw this! Thank you so much, science dud! Hopefully we'll be playing together again real soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thank you love! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thanks, sweetie! Can't wait until we finally have our special time together! xo

12. Thanks, LadyAries! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thanks, Ally! You're quite beautiful yourself! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Whenever you don't want your hair anymore Haley, let me know!!!!! :idea:

15. Haley, is super sweet!!! Great choice! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. hehe. If I ever decide I don't want it anymore you'll be the first to know! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Thanks, sexy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]