Party of the Century - Sunny and Cherry 2/23/2013

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

When I got home from work last night, I found Sunny and her best friend Cherry waiting for me in the kitchen. I could tell Sunny was furious and Cherry looked extremely worried. Sunny wasted no time: "So I hear you've been f*cking my best friend, you bastard! What do you have to say for yourself?" What was I supposed to do? Lie to her?

"So what if I have? What are you gonna do about it?" I replied. "I'll show you!" she barked. She grabbed mine and Cherry's hand and then reached out and grabbed my crotch and led us back to the bedroom. She tore Cherry's clothes off and then her own. They both stood before me, naked. They both began to undress me all the while kissing and fondling each other. Sunny, with a sarcastic tone, kept saying under her breath, "What do you think of this, Crock? Do you like this?" in a desperate attempt to elicit some response from me. I remained silent.

Sunny forced us all over to the bed and demanded that we need to sort all of this out. She was calling the shots since it was clear that Cherry and I were both in a world of trouble. We just played along and did what Sunny asked us to do. She first ordered me to lay on my back and then forced Cherry to start licking my c*ck. While Cherry was doing that, Sunny joined in and they began kissing each other at the same time they were kissing and licking my member.

Sunny then commanded Cherry to get on top of me while decided she would sit on my face and force me to lick her. She kept rocking her pelvis back and forth and rotating it in circles all the while asking if I liked it. She was being ruthless. This seemed to last an eternity until all three of us came sequentially...Sunny first, then Cherry and then me.

Sunny then told Cherry to lay back on the bed and ordered me to start licking Cherry, while Sunny was kissing, licking and biting Cherry's tits. Occasionally I would feel Sunny's hand on my head pushing me down onto Cherry's cl!t, making me lick even harder until she screamed out, "Stop! It's too sensitive!" and Sunny was happy to keep me going, watching Cherry squirm when I didn't stop.

Sunny then pulled me over to an armless chair and made me sit down while she and Cherry did a duo erotic lap dance. She then told Cherry to sit and my c*ck. So Cherry stood up and turned with her back to me. I spread open my legs and she sat down slowly on my member. Sunny forced her to ride me like I was a bucking bronco. Cherry was enjoying it so much, I made stand up, bent her over and had her grab the foot-board of the bed. I grabbed her by the shoulders and started banging away standing doggy style. If Sunny wanted a show, we were gonna put on a show. I pounded away on Cherry, hoping Sunny's blood would boil.

I finally relented briefly and was about to go back for more, when Cherry whipped around, pulled my face down to meet hers, kissed me forcibly and then dropped to her knees and swallowed me whole. I looked over to see Sunny's expression had changed to one sheer envy! She had moved to get a better view by kneeling on the bed and was masturbating while Cherry worked her magic. Cherry was on a mission and I wasn't about to stop her. I moaned loudly as I exploded. Cherry stood up and kissed me passionately.

Sunny was jealous. She was ready to please and be pleased. Cherry got on the bed to catch her breath and Sunny pounced. They began to kiss wildly. They were grabbing at each other, kissing, licking, fingering. All I could do was watch. Sunny buried her face in Cherry's crotch and began to lash her with her tongue. While Sunny was busy below, I leaned over and began to suck, kiss and bite Cherry's nipples. She moaned loudly yet again and Sunny's work was finished.

Cherry then flipped Sunny over in a single, swift move and the two had traded places in a matter of seconds. Cherry now had her face buried in Sunny's crotch, while I worked on Sunny's titties. Sunny screamed so loud, I was worried the neighbors might hear and think something was wrong.

The girls then moved me to the center of the bed once again. They then began a tag-team blowjob. I loved watching them kiss each other and then move to my member and back to each other. Sunny then wanted a ride, so she mounted me cowgirl, while Cherry moved up and sat on my face. I reached up and fondled her breasts while I licked her kitty. She, like Sunny, began to thrust her hips wildly as I could feel the tension building. I released her breasts and grabbed hold of her legs so she would have more stability as she climaxed yet again. At this point, Sunny had moved and I was once again in her mouth. After another intense orgasm, I felt as though I was about to collapse.

But Sunny and Cherry had more surprise for me. The whole evening was a set-up just so they could have their way with me together. They pulled out a bottle of champagne, began to pour it all over mine and their naked bodies and started licking it off. When we were finished and thoroughly exhausted, we cleaned up and agreed that this is something we need to do more often!

~ The End ~

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Nice

3. that is awesome,sounds so fun

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Sounds like Sunny forgave you!!!! :wink: :lol:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. Haha, awesome! The secret is out on this combo!

If you get in between these ladies you will be in trouble...in a very good way! :twisted:

6. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Wow, amazing review Crock! Thats the 2nd story I have heard of those two... I many need to try this 2 girl sometime...

7. I love how you told the story! ;) it was an epic night!!! Sunny and I, already talked about it and agreed that is not the last time we will have our way with you or each other ;)
    Glad you loved it!!!! We did too!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

You are right!!! It was Party of the Century!!!!!
    But what else can you expect with both of us together?!!! :D

Kisses Crock

8. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Kevin!

9. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Bert! It was good seeing you!

10. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

She did indeed, Al! :mrgreen:

11. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks!

12. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, gLip! It was amazing and I recommend them highly!

13. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thansk, Cherry! I'm glad you liked the review but, more importantly, glad you liked the party! It was a BLAST!!!

14. I can't wait for another AWESOME party with the two of you!!! But I'm still waiting on our one on one ;) sunny approves! Lol!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

50 shades of Crock plus these two. Great review. It is a great party.

16. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Sunny approves? LOL!!!

17. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Haha! Thanks, Dane.

18. WOW excellent review! One can only imagine that what you put into words is only half the experience OMG. Now the questions is how are you going to top it for round two?

Al

19. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks! Excellent question. I will have to confer with Cherry and Sunny and see what we can do to Round 2 exceed Round 1.

20. Crock! Hi baby!!
    Have a sexy Friday!!!
    Looking forward to our sexy meeting next week ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Me too, Baby, me too!!! Hope you are ready. Take you vitamins and eat your Wheaties. :mrgreen:

22. Hahaha!!! That means You are going to give it to me GOOD!!!!! Super Exciting!!!! But my goal is to put you to sleep and leave you hot and sweaty!!! Lol!!!! BE READY!!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Its been a while... Miss you, babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Hopefully, I will see you this weekend!

25. Crock!! It's been soooo long since you visit the house!!! Come back!!!!! Amd bring some chili if you can :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

I'll be back for Dennis' birthday party in a couple weeks!

27. Cool!! :)

28. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I love it!