About Me Pantyhose Fun w/ Natasha Star!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Natasha Star, Jan 19, 2019.

1. I love coming back to this thread @Natasha Star it really helps me to focus on what is exactly my #1 fetish party

I've had this in bits and pieces, but nothing of the over the top variety, but a role play involving panty hose and femme clothing items, where I'm caught "snooping" in a friends underwear door, would be amazingly sensual. Forced feminization, although I go back and forth aa to what level if sub and dom I'd want roles to be

Use of restraints, cuffs, blindfolds, would all be on the table

Natasha Star likes this.
  2. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Fantastic blog post Natasha! Thanks for sharing!

Natasha Star and Jessie Summers like this.
  3. This fetish has been a long time favorite of mine. Thank you for the indepth detail you provide about hose and the fun things you can do with hose. XOXOX

4. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

I love how there are so many options. :)
    I had a slave type party the other day. He adored legs and stockings, as well as dining at the Y. So I bound his arms behind him with my nylons, then had him go to down-town. It gives a great mind-job as well, because of the new balance dimensions. It ended up amazing, and a lot of fun. :)

Jessie Summers likes this.
  5. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Aw, thank you! I am touched you like it so much. :)

Dang! Being caught snooping in a friend's underwear drawer would be a REALLY fun fantasy! It bring that element of taboo which I find incredibly fun and exciting. Love, love, love this idea, Jesssie! As for sub or Dom: what about switching?

6. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Aww, thank you so much for reading! I love this type of play. :)

8. With this party, I think flexibility is key ;)

Natasha Star likes this.
  9. You would've loved the pantyhose I wore for my March party @Natasha Star, so sheer you had to feel them to believe it, Cecilia De Rafael denier 5, extremely sexy to the touch

Natasha Star likes this.
  10. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Oh absolutely ;)

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Okay, now you're just teasing me on purpose, Jessie. :D:D

12. Is it working? Lol in all seriousness it is fun and mysterious to wear a pair where the girls OMG it looks like they are bare!

Natasha Star likes this.
  13. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!
    I love how they transform the appearance of legs overall. I wore some sheer one for a party the other day. One thing that caught my eye was how it made the tattoo on my leg appear. I'm going through laser treatment to get rid of it. It is severely faded, but still has a ways to go. The pantyhose, however, muted it enough to where I could get a good vision of my leg without the tattoo. It was the first time since I got the tattoo that I got a glimpse of that. I was very excited :)

grizzly likes this.
  14. OMG... I LOVE it when sexy ladies wear pantyhose; it drives me wild. My fantasy is to go up your dress/skirt, kissing your legs as I work my way up, and licking you through your pantyhose until you have an earth-shaking orgasm.

15. You have very nice photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natasha Star likes this.
  16. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Now THAT would be a sexy party!! I have never had one like that before! Let's play, please! heheh! :D

lingerieluvrm and Jessie Summers like this.
  17. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Allison :)

18. Just as long as I can slip on a pair, too. I love to wear pantyhose/stockings during sex/masturbation.

Natasha Star likes this.
  19. It was so interesting to hear you talk about the things you do with clients and pantyhose on livestream last night! :)

20. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

YES PLEASE! I'd love that!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Abby! It was great to have you as our chat-host! :)

22. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

I think there's just something so sexy about toes spread beneath hose. Anyone else feel this way?

5B2.JPG

grizzly, Jessie Summers and T-Love74 like this.
  23. I don't know why, but as much as I like seeing pretty-toenails beneath the hose, there's something about a reinforced toe that drives me bat-crap crazy.

Natasha Star likes this.
  24. Literally the biggest fetish I grew up with, the 'hosed toes' would drive me wild......still do to a certain level! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  25. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Interesting T-love! Hmmm... Maybe because they can take a little extra loving? ;) Hehe!

26. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

I highly approve heheh ;) I like how there is a thin layer between the toes and the world. It's like a little hint of being forbidden" (which of course makes me want something more!).

27. Agree, and what drove the 'young teenage' Jess wild is the subconscious game girls play with their shoes/heels and wiggle them off their toes to barely show some toe cleavage, or even have the shoe fall completely off, both very sexy

28. It's more of a visual turn-on for me. Again, I can't explain it. I also have a fetish for cute anklet and knee-high socks, too.

29. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Gorgeous photos of you love! Keep it up.