REVIEW Pantera and Ashton Gray...woohoo!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Al C, May 26, 2022.

1. I decided to have my first two girl experience ever with Pantera & Ashton Gray and I'm really glad I did.

The Build Up
    I had been emailing Pantera for a solid 1.5 months and Ashton a week before I was scheduled to be in town. Both of them were SUPER responsive. Ashton even gave me a phone call prior to the party to talk about what I had in mind. So it was really great that I felt that my wants and needs were going to be catered too.

The Party
    I got to the ranch rather late at night (11 PM) and negotiated with Pantera and Ashton. We came to an agreement and we got to partying!

Throughout the encounter, I felt like my enjoyment was taken into account. Multiple times I was asked if I was having fun and what I'd like to do next. My input actually mattered, so that made me feel wonderful. After the initial 90 minutes had passed, I was FIENDING for more, so we booked another 30 minutes.

Pantera
    Everything you read about Pantera is true. She's a sweetheart, beautiful, down to earth, down to ride, [insert positive attribute here], etc. After reading her reviews, I knew she needed to be at least one leg of the two girl party and I'm SUPER excited to have met her. If I make it back to the MBR, I would NEED to go back to see Pantera. It was the cutest thing, when she asked me if I wanted snacks for the road after our party...and then dragged me to the kitchen to give me some Cheez-Its. It's absolutely refreshing to be treated like king!

Ashton
    I had missed Ashton on my first pass on who I was thinking doing a two girl party with, but after getting ghosted by someone else, I was REALLY fortunate to have leveled up to this beauty! Her pre-party phone call was really wonderful and goes to show that she truly wanted to understand my wants and needs, so that I could have a fantastic experience. There was something she did during the party that I COULD NOT get enough of and will be reminiscing about it for years to come.

tl;dr Time of my life with two gorgeous women. 10/10 would recommend.

P.S. Think about those Self-Employed 401(k)s, ladies!

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Al C. I have yet to meet either of these lovely ladies. I'm impressed at the length of your party. Time always seems to pass so quickly. I'll be sure to try and introduce myself to these 2 on my next visit.

Al C likes this.
  3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Thank you for such an awesome & detailed review!!! Our time together was so eventful! Ashton & I can’t wait to see you again! ❤️

Al C likes this.
  4. AshtonGray
    Chat with Me

AshtonGray Ms Ashton Gray - Legal Luxury Compainion

Awwwe babe! It was a pleasure! Thank you for the review and please cum back to see us again soon!!!!

Al C likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book @pantera and @AshtonGray today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Al C likes this.