Overdue props for Chloe Daniels

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cowboyman, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Over the past few months, I've partied with Chloe a number of times but have never really bothered to report on it in this forum. This morning, after another great party with Chloe, I decided that needed to change.

Even though I've been with her a number of times, every time with Chloe is something new and I absolutely adore her. She really knows how to have fun and is as sexy and gorgeous as any girl that I've ever met. Her body is to die for and she never fails to make me smile. She's the reason that I visit the Love Ranch anytime I'm in the neighborhood. She's also the reason that I drive for four hours to put myself in the neighborhood, lol.

Cowboyman

2. Hello again Cowboyman, I replied to your post on Cheyenne, and have not yet partied with her. Now CHLOE is quite another story. SHE is proof that a God exists, in my humble opinion. All I could think after being with her is WOW WOW WOW. She is so damn sexy, and such a sweetheart to boot. She definitely seems to enjoy what she does, and goes out of her way to give a man everything in a woman that he could possibly want. Last time I was at Love Ranch, Chloe and I had finished up our party and were sharing a drink. Of course, while with her, it was "lineup" time. I must say that even though the other ladies were quite striking, I just KNEW that SHE would be picked form the lineup, and I was right! Business with a smile!!! What a lady!!! So, Cowboyman, nobody can say that you or I haven't been lucky, hey??? What a doll. I live in Washington State, and if there were no flights available, I would drive to see her also, and my drive is about sixteen hours. She is certainly something special, and always seems to make people feel so welcome!

3. I very much enjoy all of you!!!

Kisses
    Chloe

4. I miss my cowboy!!!
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: