Overdue and so worth the wait with Adrianna Amore

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Oct 17, 2016.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Well I met Adrianna on her first day back in March and was immediately blown away and again at the 4th of July pool party but we were unable to truly connect due to prior commitments. But after flirting more at Street Vibes I knew this had to finally happen during Dennis' birthday weekend event.

We found each other as soon as I arrived and agreed to a party at the end of my trip. However a few drinks later we decided we should get some food but as I went to the cashier to get the driver I realized the hell with food and waiting a couple days for a party. So I paid for a party(no negotiation needed) and we went right to our first party, which I later found out was her favorite kind of party. Then as the flirting continued throughout the weekend we looked forward to ending my trip with another even longer party.

I will leave the details between us. But was so mind-blowing I moved my flight to later in the day. Cuz let's face it. I was in no condition to jump right on a plane....lol

Thanks for everything Adrianna(including the cute shout out on ustream). You are one of a kind and can't wait for us to reconnect in a little over 6 weeks.

Guys she has been quiet( but now getting more active on the boards), but don't let that stop you. She is absolutely amazing. Book her today!!!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    Docrocker, CalGuy95 and John N Ga like this.
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Great review Raz, Adrianna is a very special lady & im glad you had the chance to spend time with her.

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Great review of the a very special lady Raz!!

4. AdriannaAmore
    Chat with Me

AdriannaAmore Well-Known Member

Aww thank you Raz!!! This is such a wonderful review. Im so glad you enjoyed our fun just as much as I did! Its been a true pleasure getting to know such a gentleman[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I know we have many more amazing encounters to come in the future. Im so excited for our next party and I know you are always full of surprises ;) Thanks for everything!

Much Love to you Raz [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XOXO Adrianna Amore

Docrocker likes this.
  5. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Counting down til next time babe. Just a little over 5 weeks away!!!

Can only imagine what's in store next ;)

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. This is a really great review of one of my favorite ladies!! Thank you for sharing it raz!

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]