About Me Outdate to Lake Tahoe!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by JessicaJacks, May 31, 2022.

1. JessicaJacks
    Chat with Me

JessicaJacks Sexy Girl-Nextdoor cum chat!!

I absolutely love being in the water or just sitting out in the sun by the waterside! I’d love to experience a fun, sun filled outdate to Lake Tahoe with a lucky special client! It’ll be romantic, sensual, and fun filled day while enjoying the sun with a special someone! So email me to ensure your appointment spot and deposit is required to book.
    [email protected]

61920C94-B4EB-449E-AAFF-E4CDE5265C20.jpeg 8415E8AB-5FE0-4E8C-B96D-2A60C960D8D7.jpeg D61FFCB6-6871-476F-8032-FB064A82036F.jpeg 7F437F2F-EDAE-46BF-97F0-13D61CA74A91.jpeg D1BEFD86-CF68-456C-9626-B8F478DDE61F.jpeg

2. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

Tahoe is so beautiful and a perfect place for an outdate! And Jessica would be an amazing girl to take to the beach! She is so much fun and sexy too

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

SerenityMeow and JessicaJacks like this.
  3. Take this lady to the beautiful yahoo water. I’m sure she will be wetter then the water book @JessicaJacks for Today or future bookings

SerenityMeow likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Experience Lake Tahoe with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SerenityMeow likes this.
  5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book an outdate adventure with this lovely gal.

SerenityMeow likes this.