Outdate Special and Intro

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KeelyRose, Aug 24, 2023.

1. KeelyRose
    Chat with Me

KeelyRose Your busty redhead fantasy

Hey there! ☺️ Allow me to reintroduce myself. I’m Keely Rose and I’ve been here at Sagebrush for a few months. I’m really enjoying my time here. Some of my favorite things are fine dining, fishing and hanging out with friends on the water. Whether we’re in the bedroom or out on the town, we can have a great time together.

Outdate Special

Tahoe Retreat~ Spend the day with me in Tahoe! We can go fishing, relax on a boat, and drink our mimosas. After a long day in the sun, we can go back to our hotel and have some naughty play time, then fall asleep in each other’s arms.
    xo

Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
    ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

A Tahoe Retreat with this lady would be a real adventure! Book with this sexy lady today!

KeelyRose likes this.
  3. Every experience with @KeelyRose is fantasy come true! Let your dreams become your reality with a Tahoe Retreat with this redhead bombshell!

4. Book with this gorgeous lady now. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]