Outdate question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

so my question is, is it possible to go to the ranch let’s say around noon and book a outdate with a lady. But not do the actual
    Outdate until let’s say 4pm. For example have the ranch take her to my hotel?

willowlove and LilyPeach like this.
  2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

The short answer is yes, it is very possible.

willowlove likes this.
  3. Absolutely! You come in and decide together what you'd like to do and when time. She may or may not agree no it, In my case I don't mind because a block off an entire day for an appointment in case we decide to change our plans! I'm sure some other ladies would do the same if you're up front:)

ROADRUNNER J, Old Nick and TiredFrog like this.
  4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

This is some good information. I haven’t worked out if I wanna do an outdate or if I wanna stay in, or if we do an outdate, where are we gonna go. But I do know who I’m gonna see. :D

5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Lots of the ladies have a thread about activities currently going on in the area and other places they'd like to go, these have helped me come up with ideas in the past. I also just picked something that sounded like an awesome first date idea and found a place down there where we could do that activity.

6. Yes you can absolutely book the outdate ahead of time. Have fun! :)

7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]