RANCH SPECIAL OutDate dinner ❤️

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by CrystalMoon, Jan 14, 2020.

1. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

CrystalMoon Kitty Courtesan! Our time together is precious ❤️

My dream right now is to be taken out on a sushi date. I absolutely love good food and company. And sushi is my favorite. Long rolls, hand rolls, baked rolls, fried rolls!! Sashimi, tempura, miso, yum! There are so many options! I can’t just have a little, I gotta have it all!

My favorite place to get sushi is right in Carson City! Only 10 minutes from the ranch. Let’s go eat so delicious food together and have a date to remember ❤️

ACA8F33D-3FA1-42C8-AA0D-932F6F1F72E1.jpeg

Book an out date with me!
    [email protected]
    Or call
    (775)246-9975 ext.0 and if your put down a deposit you can have extra time with me ❤️

AshbeeLove and Leo Goodale like this.
  2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Are you referring to that sushi place inside of the Fandango, Shinsen Sushi? I tried it on my first night in Carson City, pretty good.

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]The Ladies like Kei Sushi which is located in Carson City on Highway 50 near the Pizza Factory. . [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  4. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

I’ve never been there! But I’ve heard good things ❤️

5. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

Kei is so good. Tomos in south Carson is really good too. But I just love the flavors of kei

6. AshbeeLove
    Chat with Me

AshbeeLove Recommend for fans of Funny Girl

Lol You know us well.

Crystal is an excellent conversationalist with discerning taste. She's a perfect dinner date!

CrystalMoon likes this.