PIC THREAD OUT DATE PICS TO RUTH CHRIS IN THE SILVER LEGACY - RENO

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 25, 2020.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here are some photos of my Romantic Dinner at Ruth Chris Steakhouse at the Silver Legacy in Reno:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love their fillet mignon and lobster combo with twice bake potato!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

YakimaFun likes this.
  3. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

I love Ruth's Chris Steak House any where & LG's Prime Steakhouse in Palm Springs, CA!!!! Make mine the Rib Eye Rare!!!

David

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @YakimaFun for sharing your thoughts!!! I love my Rib Eye rare too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

YakimaFun likes this.
  5. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Girl! That looks amazing & you look stunning. I would love to go on a double out-date with you. Missing you so much>

JerryVestal likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @MarieBossette for your kind word and I would love to go on a "Double Out Date" with you too!!! Who wants to take us? How was AVN? Missing you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

YakimaFun likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette likes this.
  8. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MarieBossette for the kisses and for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MarieBossette for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!! Welcome back!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @YakimaFun for sharing your thoughts and your favorite steak!!! I love their foods and dessert!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

YakimaFun likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @YakimaFun for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience a "Romantic Dinner Out Date" at Ruth Chris at the Silver Legacy in Reno?[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

To reserve your "Romantic Dinner Out Date to Ruth Chris" with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 and I will add another 30 minutes to our Out Date!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  15. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

You are very welcome, Sweetie! I'm glad you had a great outdate, Sweetheart! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JerryVestal for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  17. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

You're welcome, Sweetheart! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and thanks for the adorable Valentine's Card!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @YakimaFun for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @MarieBossette for your kind words and compliments!!! I would love to go on a double Out Date with you too!!! Who wants to book us?

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit and I will add another 30 minutes to our party!!!

MarieBossette likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You're a "Sweetheart" @JerryVestal and hopefully someday we can go on a "Romantic Dinner Out Date" this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @YakimaFun for sharing your thoughts and I love my "Rib Eye" rare too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JerryVestal!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I look forward to our "Romantic Out Date"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @YakimaFun for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]