On the mend, I hope

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Sep 10, 2022.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Last week I finished my last procedure for prostate cancer. I had very small kemo pellets placed on my prostate gland. Had to wear a catheter for 5 days after that which became quite painful. Can't party right now as I'm a bit radioactive, but I'm on the mend. I hope I can return to normal on my visits to the ranches by November. I'll be getting an MRI on the 5th of October to see how things are going. Fingers crossed.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

In my prayers for a return to full health!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Any news from the doctors appt ?

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Yes! I am in recovery right now. My Doctor said that by mid-November I'll be back to normal. Catching it early before it spread made it so I could fight it without having my prostate removed. Didn't want to do that. Can't wait to get back to the ranches and have some fun with my favorite ladies. Keep an eye out for my first review!

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  5. That's great to hear, I just came back from the ranches so I know they'll be raring to go for you!

foreverman likes this.
  6. Awe Mark, all great news! Happy to hear all is on the up and up! Can’t wait to see you back around more often! You are missed. Been telling the lovely ladies at Kit Kat about you and how much fun you are!!! Hope to see you soon babe!!!

foreverman and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  7. foreverman
    Chat with Me

If it weren't for all this snow I'd be on my way right now. Can't wait to get back up there and back to sweating up some sheets. Been too long. I've missed all of your house parties too. Plus, I think your birthday is coming up soon too.

sindysky likes this.
  8. So super thrilled to hear you got that over with. You are a warrior and indestructible "forever man"! can't wait to see you baby!! Eh a little snow can't stop you now baby!

foreverman likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Congrats and good news!!! My prayers are always with you and I can't wait to party with you again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Here it is January of 2023 and I'm feeling so much better. I finally got my BP down, but I have some swelling in my leg. See the cardiologist on the 9th. Sure hope the weather will allow me to go to the Kit kat party on the 21st.

tahoebigbear and ROADRUNNER J like this.