Ok Registered Just 2 Post This Scarlett Of Love Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ironman, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Well its been a long week. Then I remembered I had one last review to write. The young lady said she had been following the forums for X number of months and not one review. On the other hand maybe thats ok young lady as it leaves you with a bit of mystry.

Anyway last saturday night while in the area I made a visit to the Love Ranch. After a few minutes Scarlett came over. After a brief chat I agreed to take a walk with her. I was not up for a long high end party on this particular night. I had a few other comitments I needed to keep, but Scarlett was more then willing to give me what I asked for at the price I was willing to give.

I have discovered over the years these women tend to present themselves differently on any given night depending on their mood at the time. On this particulat night Scarlett came over playing the nice girl next door type. Once the clothes dropped though her naughty side started to emerge and I give her credit she kept going and going! Got to wonder if She had a little bit of cow girl tendencies in her the way she was going. I was starting to think she was going to break something of mine. LOL Yes young lady you did do a great job of heating up that room too on a very cold night. Counting a few unplanned adventures I have now booked over 20 differnt women in 7 years and, while I never promise to return, I will say if the timing is ever right again I would have no problem booking with her again. Who knows I might even decide to stay a bit longer next time. But that just like a return visit to her room will be determined by several factors. Money or lack there of being one, but also what is on my overall itinerary for that night. I will say though Scarlett does seem to have a bit of a wild side that some of you might deem worthy of exploration. If the timing is right, I might even consider exploring it a little further myself someday. I just aint willing to commit to when. LOL Sorry for the late posting of this young lady. It was a long week and I almost forgot to post this completely :oops: Good luck to you and who knows we may cross paths again someday. :)

2. My first review!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I enjoyed our time together and the type of person you come accross as! Not many people are as confident as you are!! I'm so glad you had a good time ~ and look forward to keeping in touch with you and seeing you when the time is right for you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. she is a sexy lady!!

4. It was fun younglady you have incredibel stamina thought you might break a certain part of my anatomy. lol I might return in dec 2010 So we might inersect again tme as it does with all things will determine that.

5. great review

6. Glad You

Glad you liked it thumper it was short compared to most of my past reviews of my other experiences Anybody that has read my works on the independient LPIN Sites or some of the other house boards of houses I have been too and what not can verify I tend to drone on an on a bit in my post. :lol: Anyway glad you liked the review you should go check her out. She was more the willing to work with in my budget at that given time and she was full of enegey She just kept going and going. The engiezer bunny and got nothing on Scarlett 8)