Officially October and my favorite time of year

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Built tough, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Hello fellow board members!

It’s officially my favorite time of year! I love the food and the movies that come with October, and it’s of course my favorite as it’s my birthday month! Go team Scorpios!

So question out to the ladies and board members, what is your favorite scary/monster or horror films that you like to watch this time of year? With that movie what’s your favorite Halloween snack? Finally favorite Halloween activity on an outdate?

Hands down I love going to go to corn mazes and harvest parties! Has always been a dream to take a gorgeous lady with me that wouldn’t mind shooting corn husks out of a potato canon or picking a pumpkin out to carve our very own jack-o-lanterns and getting lost together in a maze only to find the center together!

As for as movies the best Halloween movie is of course...Hocus Pocus. Could anyone imagine having a party with the three wicked sisters (blonde,redhead,brunette)...all I can say is that I would love to cast a spell on you...and make you mine ;) Halloween cheesy pickup lines?!

As for favorite food and drinks, hot apple cider and or course apple pie with whipped cream!

Let’s have some fun!

2. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

My all-time favorite horror movie is a classic called Re-Animator. I won't give any of it away (you can get a description from imdb), but from the very first scene you know you're in for a good time.

Built tough likes this.
  3. Happy October Built Tough!

I love the weather this time of year. The sun is shining and the air is crisp. The colors are mesmerizing and remind me the miracles and wonders of nature, especially here in Northern NV where we get a full four seasons.

I don't like generally like scary movies and I would prefer to never enter a haunted house. I think one of the scary movies I did like was "Insidious"?

I, do however, love to over decorate for Halloween at my home and I ususally have the best scary house with the most animatronics (sp).

My favorite thing to do every year (on an out date or not) is participate in the Annual Red Run Zombie Race in Virginia City.

https://www.facebook.com/RedrunVC

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2019
    Built tough likes this.
  4. Built tough
    Chat with Me

That run looks like so much fun! I bet your house looks amazing!

5. The run is super, super fun. It's like flag football, zombie style!

I enjoy scaring and teasing the rick or treaters!

P1020032.JPG
    Myself and my late brother ......

Built tough likes this.
  6. Built tough
    Chat with Me

This looks great! What a great memory!

7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is an interesting thread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Built tough likes this.