No Sex For Military

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jan 15, 2006.

1. I'm glad it was a Funny Bruce, thanks for letting me know as I was not aware! my bad..... kisses Fire

2. no sex for the military

that is some B.S. I am stationed in germany right now with the army and that is so stupid i cant go party with a girl if i want to. As soon as i visit back to the states im still gonna go check out the bunnyranch. What the army dont know wont hurt them!!!!

3. Re: no sex for the military

I have heard that prostitution is legal in Germany. If that is true, it seems really silly that the Military won't let boys be boys!

Still hope you come on out to the Bunnyranch when you get back and we will treat you right! kisses Fire

4. Re: no sex for the military

The reasoning is, in some third world countries it might be legal but the woman really has no choice. She is sold by her parents at a very young age, or is coerced into it somehow. She really has a miserable life. Obviously countries like Germany, The Netherlands, and The United States (Nevada only) do not have that problem. However, it's easier for the military to issue one blanket statement to cover all situations. Not to mention more politically correct. People in a position of authority tend to turn a blind eye though, under the assumption that "boys will be boys". After all, you'll probably see those same senior people in those places!! :lol:

Places like the Bunny Ranch in NV are legal under US law, and I wouldn't anticipate there being any problems. Unless some active duty Marine shows up on an episode of Cathouse on HBO. I could see someone doing that, so it would be a good idea to watch out for that guy, even if he signs a waiver.

That brings up a question. Any of the Bunnies feel pressure knowing that they'll be the last person someone is with before heading to Iraq or Afghanistan? I'm sure that many bunnies have helped a lonely Marine, Soldier, Sailor, or Airman through their deployment time, even if it was only in memory. So you're serving your contry too, only in a less obvious way.

5. Blow a Soldier for God and Country,I did...........
    (I hope he was a Soldier,he was wearing Camouflage)

6. Civilians are funny!! I love you all, but you are funny sometimes. I am in the military and grew up military. There has always been and always will be some weird or annoying UCMJ thing about sex and service members. The basic rule of thumb is this, You can have intercourse in the missionary position with YOUR spouse and that is all. Everything else is a no no. The only time I have ever witnessed these rules being used to punish soldiers is when they were already in some sort of trouble and all violations come to light for use in prosecution. I have only seen 2 cases that approached sexual misdeeds of this nature and both involved a ticked off spouse that ratted them out to the MPs

7. "Hello,MP's,yes,I'd like to report that my Husband,Sgt. Bill Smith,just fucked me in the Ass." "You'll send a Special Ops Team right over?" "Thank You,I'll hide under the Bed"...............

8. [smilie=to funny.gif] [smilie=to funny.gif] [smilie=to funny.gif]

9. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Dennis!!! I am a CAPITALIST at the core of my heart. I believe that where there is a demand,there should be a supply! The government has no problem with taxing alcohol and tobacco products. As far as I can tell this two cause more death and family breakups than anything known to man...ASK PRES. BUSH ABOUT HIS DUI ARREST hmmm!!! So,it's against Military Law to have a brothel experience!?! Wait,didn't Pres. Clinton(I voted for him) have sex with a woman not he's wife in the White House??? If its good for him,I say let our fighting Men and Women do the same. This is a bunch of BS.....

10. Someone in the Military told me that it is true they are not allowed to visit brothels in Nevada.... However, the Military shows a training movie to new recruits showing them how to have "Safe Sex" in third world countries.... huh???? kisses Fire

11. i took a look at the UCMJ artical and it doesn't say anything about legal brothels....its actually pretty vague. illegal prostitution happens all the time and service men get caught. most times it just ends up with a non judical punishment(NJP). my ship was out to sea for over 90 days once and a girl was caught providing such services for a nominal fee. She was discharged but not dishonorable but whats called Other-then-honorable(OTH)