Nikki Embers, a sizzling hottie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cal jay, Apr 14, 2015.

1. I want to start out with saying this: When I show up and the lady is standing, smiling, and waiting to see me as I walk in the door, that scores really big points with me. And, let me also say, Nikki can rock a sexy red outfit like crazy. Wow! what a sizzling hot body!

Nikki is just such an awesomely cute lady with a unique personality that I appreciate more and more as we talked and got to know each other a little better. Talking is fun (and she knows how to do that at the right times, believe me) but that sweet, sexy body of hers is beyond words: deliciously perfect breasts, accented by a beautifully done tattoo; and that compact, curvy booty of hers, nice!

Yes, Nikki has that hot little body that you will not forget, but don't miss looking into those gorgeous eyes - she'll steal your heart! Simply put: I enjoyed spending my time with Nikki and making love with her. She is a real sweetie; I can't imagine it will be too much longer before she becomes one of the most popular starlets at the Sagebrush.

2. Thank you, Cal Jay, for that amazing review! I'm glad you had a fantastic time with me! I had a lot of fun too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You're making me all shy, but smiling with happiness, now... Maybe we can have a lot more fun next time? ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Ciao, Mio Amore!

3. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

diamondskye Let's turn it up a notch Diamond's are forever!

sounds like a nice fun time! [smilie=happy.gif]

4. She sizzles!!! Nice review!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

5. Great review!

6. You are so welcome, sweet Nikki! Yes, so glad we got to have fun together

Yes, darling Diamond, a fun time; and you and I know all about having a fun time ;) ;)

Thanks, and yes she sure does, without without a doubt!

Thank you, Roxy, Nikki is a sweetheart so it was easy to write!

7. Thanks for this! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Cal jay, I just wanted to say thanks again for the review! Maybe next time we can add another hot sexy woman or two to add another ten levels to our parties? Lol. Not that I didn't enjoy my time with you... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Great review of a great lady!

10. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

11. You are so welcome, sweet Nikki!
    I sure do like the way you think (I like the way you do a few other things, too ;) ) Nikki!

No kidding, Willow, her name definitely fits ;)

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Nice review

13. Thanks, kevinz; Nikki is certainly worthy of a nice review!