About Me NewStarletAlert‼️✨

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by GiselleSantana, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Hola guys and pretty ladies my name is Giselle Santana and I’m a Scorpio! I’m brand new to the industry and just got my license yesterday!!
    I’m very excited to get started on this new VENTURE; as it’s MY BUISNESS to Pleasure you …I find it interesting how this happens to align with the solar eclipse #iykyk I am a creative artist whose pleasures range from cooking and creating veggie delights, hiking, writing, going to spas, yoga, concerts, art gallery’s and so much more lol…..
    I am 36 years old and am currently studying; Ayurveda, Tarot and Reiki! Neuroscience and Quantum Physics ✨

TGIF And I’m Ready to party with you…discreetly of course ✨The champagne bj sounds like a ball in the FANTASY SUITE and I am excited and can’t wait to experience that with you…or maybe some tantra Soal good for the mind, body and spirit …don’t wait… book a date ASAP my tour ends May 2nd ⏱️⌛️ can’t wait to meet you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
    SailorB likes this.
  2. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing and looking gorgeous. Welcome to the ranch and hope your tour goes well.

GiselleSantana likes this.

3. Hi SailorB!!!! Thank you and thank you!

SailorB likes this.
  4. SailorB
    Chat with Me

You’re welcome hope your day and weekend goes well.

5. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Be sure to come check out this beauty! Make sure to book with her for a beautiful experience

SailorB and GiselleSantana like this.
  6. Thank you doll!!!!! Listen to this cutie and catch me while you can ✨

SailorB likes this.
  7. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Welcome to the Ranches! Wishing you an amazing tour!!!!!

GiselleSantana and SailorB like this.
  8. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Giselle, and wishing you the best of luck in your first visit to the Ranches!

9. HI SAILORB!!!! THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY PAGE! EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME WHILE ON TOUR FOR SOME FUN! THANK YOU!

SailorB likes this.
  10. HI Colin Stl!! Thanks for checking out my post! why don't you come check me out while I'm on tour here at the ranch!!! email me when your ready to book! check out my first tour specials!!!

ColinSTL likes this.
  11. Hi Babymomma Ellie! Thank you!!!!

SailorB likes this.
  12. SailorB
    Chat with Me

You’re welcome thanks for sharing have a great day.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome to the family!!! Book your memorable party with @GiselleSantana for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. OF COURSE!!! MAKE SURE YOU STAY TUNED AS I WILL BE POSTING SHARING MY ADVENTURE WHILE ON TOUR!!! ;-) FOLLOW ME ON ME INSTAGRAM

SailorB likes this.
  15. THANK YOU MS.CUMISHA!!!! SO EXCITED TO BE HERE! CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS!!! ;-)

16. SailorB
    Chat with Me

I already follow you there too and look forward to see your adventures. Have a great tour and weekend.

17. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Gorgeous picture!!
    Thank you for sharing this.
    Sophia Sun

18. Hey beautiful!!! Thanks so much for the support doll :)

19. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Thanks Giselle. I'm not sure when I can get out here, being in the St. Louis area and such. but I'll do so when I know I'll be ready to go. :)

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience