RANCH SPECIAL New Years Special

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by JessicaKitten, Aug 12, 2019.

1. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

New years eve is a fun time... The count down to the new year and what all it brings is exciting. How exciting would it be to spend it with me? Champagne and strawberries. A nice warm bath. Music playing softly in the background. Spending time together. Memories to end a wonderful year as well as to start another. Book a new year's eve party with me before it's too late! Let's kick off the new year with a bang! (Pun intended ;)) we will have a great time!

Let me be you new years gift to yourself. One you'll cherish every moment with. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ToriHaze, JamieNox, Sharky and 2 others like this.
  2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

That's one hell of a way to start New year's. Spending it with someone as beautiful as you.

JessicaKitten likes this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Is it strange that im sitting wondering just who will keep me company and get a new years kiss from? I hope someone out there is already making plans to join me!

ToriHaze and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Is anyone else making plans yet? I sure do hope so. I know I hope to get a special new years kiss.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

The holidays are creeping up. Best way to ensure you can spend time with your favorite lady is by calling in a deposit and setting an appointment.

I know that we can make some amazing memories. Our time will be fun and exciting. I don't want to spend my holidays alone which is why I know that you don't either. So let's start thinking about how we will spend it.

JamieNox, Brent L. and Leo Goodale like this.
  7. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

20191104_225421.jpg

Who would like to spend their new years with a sweet, caring person? I know I would. Do you know who is getting your new years kiss? I sure do hope I get a new years kiss and get the chance to spend my time with someone that craves intimacy as much as I do.

Benz, Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  8. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

They say how you start the year is how you'll spend your year. So why not spend it with someone sweet and caring?

Twitter_20190722_073747.jpg

I don't know about you but I certainly would like to spend my new years in the arms of someone who will want to cherish our time together like I do!

ToriHaze, CaptainJJ, Benz and 2 others like this.
  9. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Someone sweet and caring is definitely you. Then again "someone sweet and caring" could also go to everyone at KitKat Ranch. I would love to spend my new years cuddling a cute kitty like yourself. You certainly are cute in the pic. White shirt, tie... is that a school girl outfit your wearing? Must be.

JessicaKitten likes this.
  10. What a great offer and great way to start off the NEW YEAR!!

ToriHaze and JessicaKitten like this.