RANCH SPECIAL New years around the corner

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AlexaHaze, Oct 26, 2021.

1. So. Ive been relaxing here in michigan . Helping my mom with some health issues. And also am buying a show german shepherd. So lot of fun.
    Plan on me being back on the first Tuesday in january, getting dr'd the Wednesday following, and ready to go on Thursday afternoon by 3 to be on safe side time wise. Looking forward to helping starting the new year out with a bang. In December ill be working on some shoots.
    Hope everyone is doing well. Lets set up some dates together.❤
    Ps. Newer camera is nice. Ill have my puppy in some of the shoots.

Your tiny courtesan. Alexa Haze. Get your Ah in bed on.

received_906724070267639.jpeg received_568141561124063.jpeg received_856631798268558.jpeg received_6391213057615491.jpeg

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Good luck, Alexa. Hope your mom is doing better. :)

AlexaHaze likes this.
  3. Thank you hun. Hope to see you soon.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  4. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I thought you either retired or were retiring

AlexaHaze likes this.
  5. Not in years to come hun. Ill be there a lot next year. Just with more vacations inbetween. ❤ hope to see you hun.

ROADRUNNER J and cappy like this.
  6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Can’t wait to have you back beautiful ;):p

AlexaHaze likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for the update and your schedule!!! My prayer are with your mom and I can't wait to see you after the New Year!!! Have a "Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year"!!! I would love to do a "Crossover Party" with you in the New Year too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]