About Me New to the ranch

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TehRose, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Hello Everyone. I'm Teh Rose. Fairly new to the ranch. Cum out and let me fulfill your every desire. I'll be here 8-8 (-10pm Fri/Sat) through the 23rd. Don't miss out.

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Welcome Miss @TehRose! I hope everything is going well for you on your first tour at the Sagebrush Ranch!

TehRose likes this.
  3. Yes! It's been so much fun and all the ladies are wonderful!! Thank you!

Jaylen and gLip5 like this.
  4. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

My pleasure, I am glad that you are having a good time and enjoying yourself with all the ladies!

TehRose likes this.
  5. Welcome to the sagebrushranch family look forward to meeting you …. Enjoy your tour

TehRose likes this.

6. Thanks hon!!! Can't wait to meet you!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome to the family!!! Book her today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TehRose likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TehRose for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Teh is so incredible you boys better get ready for her return !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TehRose for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]