About Me New Starlet Brooklyn Bale

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by BrooklynBale, Sep 2, 2022.

1. BrooklynBale
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBale The Buckle Bunny Who Actually Rides!!

About Me:

Hi there I'm Brooklyn. I'm 28, tall and slender with legs that go on for days. Don't let my fair Irish skin fool you, I actually love the outdoors. I grew up on a ranch and carried on the tradition. I barrel race horses and show rabbits. On my spare time I enjoy mini-golfing, hiking, going to the movies, baking and being spontaneous. In the past I was a cosmetologist, insurance agent and a horse trainer.

I would love to hear about the adventures you have planned for the future and the ones that you have already experienced!!

Email:

[email protected]

To Book An Appointment With A 10% Deposit Call

775-246-5683 Ext.0

IMG_0101.jpg

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome to the family!!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BrooklynBale likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Hi! I'm Foreverman on the board, but my name is Mark. I'm a long time member. I know Destini, Misty, and Juniper. I hope to come up soon in oreder to meet you.

BrooklynBale and Jaylen like this.
  4. BrooklynBale
    Chat with Me

Thank you!! I have heard amazing things about you. I’m looking forward to meeting you!!

foreverman likes this.
  5. BrooklynBale
    Chat with Me

Hi Foreverman, I would love to meet you! Destini and Juniper are amazing! I’m not sure if I have had the pleasure of meeting Misty yet. I’m so grateful to be apart of this awesome group ladies!! Hope to see you soon!

foreverman likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and I hope to meet you and hopefully do a "2 Girl Cross House Party" with you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

You two ladies would be a block buster of a party! How does the cross-house party have to go down? I mean is there a law regarding one lady going from one house to another?

KikiLover likes this.

8. Welcome to the ranch, beautiful! Hope to meet you soon!!!

9. Welcome to the sagebrush ranch family hope to meet you soon when I return @TehRose and Gentleman’s cum enjoy @TehRose while she @sagebrushranch

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with @BrooklynBale today and welcome her to the ranch!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Hello Brooklyn welcome to the house and the family xxx

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @BrooklynBale fulfill your fantasies and desires today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]