NEW BUNNY HOPEFUL!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2010.

1. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Hahahahaha you are awesome. I like the "Scarlett Fever" bit, hahah.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :D :lol: :wink:

2. Have you heard anything Scarlett?

3. Scarlett Fever....that would be a good bunny name

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

That would be a good name, lol. I don't think she has heard anything yet. :cry:

5. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Good luck hunny!

6. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

You guys are so sweet! Oh yes, in case anyone has noticed, a while ago Scarlett spilled something on her laptop keyboard, so her i's and o's don't work. Therefore she has to use numbers like 1 or 0 in place of those letters. Just thought I'd mention that in case anyone was wondering what the heck she was doing! lol :D :lol: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Hey Everyone Thank u all for the posts...... Just like KElF said I havent heard anything yet but I still have my fingers crossed.......And as soon as I can find away to change my name on here Scarlett Fever Its going to be... thats suits me much better because once your with me you will be delirious YAY I should start a new topic get Scarlett Fever to the bunny ranch!!!! PS everyone more pics to come soon..... :wink:

8. New pics! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

You know I love that second picture with the dress!!! My favorite color, electric blue! Looking good. Luvz ya!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Thx KelF I like that picture too xo baby [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:wink: Hey, btw u didn't log out properly from chat, you have to hit x twice. You should log back in so we can chat!

12. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Wait...am I responsible for the naming of this future Bunny/Cowgirl???I wish you nothing but the best,Miss. Fever :D

13. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:lol: She actually really does want to change her name to that. What do you all think? Hot, or is it to close to being sick to like? :lol:

14. :shock:
    Haha!! Seriously?!

15. I really don't know. I can't decide as I think both are really fine names.

16. Scarlett Fever....perfect name for her!

17. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Yup, it really sucks. So she has to copy and paste those letters, lol.

18. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:lol: :wink: :D

19. Scarlett, you can get a used keyboard on ebay really cheap. If you have a USB port you can use a USB keyboard. I think they're around 10 dollars (Loonies?)

[smilie=happy.gif]

20. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I'm rooting for ya!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :D

21. Cute pics! Best of luck hun!

xoxo,
    Holly Monroe

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. any updates?

23. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

She didn't hear back so she moved on.

24. Looks like she posted this a month and a half ago. It can take several months.

25. yeah, tell her not to give up hope