New Bunny Hopeful in the mix! Pics inside!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by AbbyAires, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Hi everyone, I'm Abby, and as you've guessed by now I want to be a bunny! I'm 24 and I currently live in the rather large state of TexAss. :wink: I've been lurking on the message board for quite a while, but I figure there is no time like the present to take the plunge! Pop my e-cherry, if you will. After all, it's the only cherry I have left! If cherry-popping is your thing, I suggest you e-mail Natalie Dylan. :p

I've emailed Madam Suzette with my photos and I can't wait to hear back! I know this requires a skillful combination of patience and persistence, but when I see girls like Playgirl go from initially making threads like this to being in the lineup, well, it fills me with a warm, wet, stickysweet sense of hope. 8)

I'm a wee bit on the camera shy side, so I will not be posting any photos in this thread (not yet at least) so here is quick description of me. I'm 5'2 and on the petite side, auburn hair, green eyes, incredibly hot and horny! I love to cook (I'm the queen of eggs in the morning, afternoon, or evening), drink wine, read, and swallow cock whole. Oh, and I'm 3 credits shy of graduating college YAY!

I look forward to talking to everyone soon!

2. Re: New Bunny Hopeful in the mix!

Sounds like you definately have the right attitude :)

3. Re: New Bunny Hopeful in the mix!

Why thank you. :)

4. Re: New Bunny Hopeful in the mix!

Well, I've worked up some courage and decided to post these photos... Please let me know what you think! I'm still e-mailing and calling a lot, so wish me luck!

5. I love TexAss!

Your about to graduate and can cook, omg i like that.

Max is is my breakfast wife but she is slacking bad recently. I love breakfast, but could you serve it in bed with a hot side of Bunny Booty?

e me pics and your favorite position, no forget that, hoe about your favorite way to cook th eggs.

[email protected]

6. Come celebrate your graduation from College with us at the Bunnyranch!! More pics please, hehehe

7. Dennis!!

I emailed you, you better brace yourself for the sexy photos I sent you... Along with my favorite ways to make eggs. ;) I'm not sure which is yummier.. So I'll let you, the resident expert be the judge!

8. From one sexy redhead to another... OMG can I just say I am going to be diddling myself to thoughts of you and me in the pretzel position tonight! Perhaps my wish can come true soon!

Anybody care to get in on this with me?

9. Thank you so much. :p

Now I just hope Dennis and Madame Suzette feel the same way!

10. You can cook breakfast for me anytime [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Mmmm, I could absolutely go for some sausage right about now!

12. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

I'm sure you will make it very soon. You seem to have the right personality and you definitely have the look. Im sure you will make an excellent bunny. Great pictures as well.

13. wish u all the luck hun im sure u will fit in fine... very sex pics also :p

xoxo,
    Samantha

14. Anybody who finds a way to use "diddling" in a sentence is a winner in my book! :p

15. I can't wait to meet you too, PG! I will hopefully be at the Ranch at the beginning of January -- What a way to bring in the New Year! I got the happiest e-mail in the world today from Dennis, so we just need to work out the details and then YAY!

Oh, and Anna, can I use your name and diddling in the same sentence? And by same sentence I mean *cough*my room*cough*

I am so happy! So turned on!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. Awwww congrats hun! I cant wait to meet you! :^)
    ~Bentley Jo

17. Congrats......I hope we get to meet I will be at the Bunny Ranch 2 the Love Ranch the first part of the year....Good Luck when you get there...

<a class="postlink" href="Http://www.kacisnow.wetpaint.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">Http://www.kacisnow.wetpaint.com</a>