PIC THREAD NEVADA DAY PARADE

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Oct 29, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

We all had a blast being in the Nevada Day Parade.

Here are videos of us:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Here are pics of us:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

image.jpg Image-1.jpg Image-1.jpg
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  2. It was such a fun day! I’m so happy we got to share it! :)

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! We had a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Great pics, Cumisha! I'm glad everyone had such a great time, together.

[email protected]
    Twitter: @olivia_bentley1
    Instagram: oliviabentley1

IMG_3421.JPG

5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @OliviaBentley for you kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RoxyGold for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! We all had a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HollyDay likes this.
  10. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

RowanJade Well-Known Member

Looks like you all had a blast! I can't wait to be a part of it next year.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RowanJade for sharing your thoughts and support!!! I hope to have you join us next year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RowanJade likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RowanJade for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Thanksgiving"!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RowanJade likes this.
  13. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

RowanJade Well-Known Member

I hope you have a great holiday!

14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

It was an absolutely fun time with you guys!! :p

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I had a blast and I can't wait for next year's parade!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RowanJade for your kind words and support!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind word and support!!! I can't wait for next year and have a "Happy Holidays" and a "Prosperous and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had a blast and I can't wait for 2020 Nevada's Day Parade!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @OliviaBentley for your kind words and support!!! Maybe you can join us this year!!! It's a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @OliviaBentley for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @RoxyGold for sharing your thoughts and we all had a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @OliviaBentley for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Does this event happen annually?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    joe carbols likes this.
  27. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Yes it does Amazing @AlexaWu. It runs down through downtown Carson City along Rt. 50. It’s a great party and parade

AlexaWu likes this.