Nevada COVID-19 Mitigation Task Force

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dogguygary, Oct 8, 2020.

1. They are hearing proposals from Nye and Storey counties today on reopening the brothels. The Nevada Independent is reporting on the meeting and should have up to date info on the reception of ideas soon

2. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I honestly would like to say (I can’t wait) until we open. I’m so ready to go back to Love Ranch. 2020 has been the worse year ever. I’m so over 2020. I miss everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Other governors have been sued for locking everything down way too long. It makes me wonder when Sisolak will face the same thing.

Lunch Buffett and JayJayJay like this.
  6. Hope we reopen soon. Miss everyone

7. There are many good ways to reopen safely that even the taskforce and governor would approve of. For starters the ranches can be open to appointments only so no lineups would happen.
    One customer in at a time with masks, temp checks, and maybe even a negative covid test prior to arrival.
    They can even go so far as to not allow threesomes and moresomes or any oral services such as kissing so masks can be worn during the whole session.

The ranches CAN operate under the new normal, and these ideas are our best shot at it. I sincerely hope that the taskforce will realize this and let the ranches reopen safely and effectively.

8. I think threesomes could be possible if everyone quarantines beforehand.

9. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  10. Lunch Buffett..thanks for the informational links. It was logical and informative. Hopefully sane minds will prevail and opening will occur as soon as a vaccine arrives. Here’s to hoping!

Built tough and Lunch Buffett like this.