REVIEW Natlalia Angeleyes is just amazing!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LJE21, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LJE21
    Chat with Me

LJE21 Active Member

Yesterday I had the wonderful pleasure of partying with the amazing Natalia Angeleyes and all I can say is wow! She is absolutely amazing! She is smart she is beautiful she is great to talk to and she loves sex! So Natalia is my kind of woman!

So we setup an appointment for the 20th at 10 pm but my flight arrived a little later then I expected so I hauled ass as soon as I touched down to Reno. I arrive at the Kit Kat Ranch at 11 pm and I finally meet Natalia she sat next to me grabbed my hand like we were a couple and we talked for at least 20 minutes we talked about the WWII sites she visited while she was living in Germany, my deployment.

So we book the party in the VIP room which is really nice with a beautiful bed. We did a student teacher role play scenario where I the insecure student who just got rejected by a girl, Natalia (Ms Angeleyes) my teacher makes it all feel a lot better. It was a field trip I take a shower and Ms Angeleyes is there naked waiting for me when I walk out the shower. It was awesome we start making out kissing we lick each other's nipples it was hot, we begin in the bed more kissing she lets me finger her we did some 69, from there we do all kinds of positions, doggie, cowgirl. reverse cowgirl, and so on. I was an amazing party and worth every penny!

Natalia is an amazing woman who is smart, beautiful, great to talk to if you ever have a chance to party with her DO IT!!! You will not regret it! Her current tour might be the last chance you to party with her for a while so take my advice man

2. Natalia Angeleyes
    Chat with Me

Natalia Angeleyes Sensual Italiana specializing in GFE

@LJE21 Sweetie, I had an amazing night with you too! I am so glad you had just as much of a great time as I did! You are a total sweetie and thank you for your service! Many hugs and kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LJE21 likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review of a beautiful woman! I met Natalia on my last visit to the cul-de-sac. I had already had a party but after meeting her, I wished I had gone into the Kit Kat first. I'm hoping to have that chance and have Cumisha join us.

LJE21 and Natalia Angeleyes like this.
  4. Natalia Angeleyes
    Chat with Me

Awe sweetie! It was so great chatting with you! It is always a blast! I hope we have our play date real soon. I'm here until 9/11. I'm not sure if my trip will be extended. I'm suppose to leave for Germany. Not return date scheduled for the ranches. Actually, no return date for the U.S.!

LJE21 likes this.
  5. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a beautiful sexy and genuine lady! Of course you had a great time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LJE21 and Natalia Angeleyes like this.
  6. Natalia Angeleyes
    Chat with Me

Awe thanks love!!! You're such a sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LJE21 likes this.
  7. BentleyDreamz
    Chat with Me

BentleyDreamz Available @ Kit Kat until Nov 2nd

Awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natalia Angeleyes likes this.