NATASHA PINK: From Russia With Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ColinSTL, Mar 28, 2011.

1. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Out of all the great memories of St. Pogus weekend, one of the best will always be for me my party with the incredible Natasha Pink. It's something I'll always treasure for the rest of my life!

Natasha and I had been corresponding for just over a year, and we had developed a chemistry and friendship both online and text. She's a stunningly beautiful woman with a very sharp mind and upbeat attitude, and we just clicked right from the start. When I was positive I was going to be able to come to St. Pogus, I made an appointment to see her. And when there was a possibility that my trip might have to be called off, Natasha encouraged me to stay positive; that our meeting was meant to be.

I took her advice and stayed as positive as I could be. And instead of the bad luck that has seemed to plague me over the years, the dream came true! I can't give Natasha enough credit for her encouragement and kindness; it really made a difference!

The day of my appointment came--St. Patrick's Day (my National Holiday, since I'm Irish *lol*), and I went to the Ranch early. Shortly after I arrived, Natasha came to meet me, and she was absolutely stunning! A tall, statuesque blonde from Sochi, Russia, I immediately felt at ease with her. After a drink at the bar, we went to her room.

After a quick negotiation, she asked me to take a shower, which I gladly did. After I emerged, Natasha rubbed my back down with a Kama Sutra oil that took whatever tension I felt away. Being a gentleman (and that's a stretch at best *lol*), I won't go into the play-by-play after that. :wink: This I can say: Natasha is a very caring, loving and beautiful woman who truly cares about you as a person. We did cuddle for a bit, then she posed for some pics in my St. Louis Blues jersey that I brought along for the occasion.

Would I party with Natasha again? ABSOLUTELY!!!! This special woman helped bring a part of me I had been long repressing. She had told me how special she thought I was, and hearing that after years of hurt, rejection and bad luck was so wonderful to hear. Any person who's interested in partying with Natasha gets my highest recommendation! She really is that special!

Thanks so much Natasha for all of your kindness and friendship! I can't wait to see you again darling! You'll always have a special place in my heart!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Bumping this up to join my RLRR of Karmen Leigh. Hope that you like!

3. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

I like this idea :D
    I wish I had thought of it when I was at the ranch in my Senators jersey (as seen in my avatar lol)

4. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Yes she is Sarai! Thanks very much for the kind words! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]