My Visit with Mandy Heart at the Love Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Mar 13, 2010.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Soooooooooo After my party with Harmony on Wednesday night I wasn't ready to call it a night just yet. Mandy and I just met through the message board about a week ago and she is Adorable in her pictures so we start talking and stuff. Well I was lucky cause Wednesday was her last night on this trip so I got to meet her. Let me start here with Mandy she is adorable in pictures but when you meet her and you see those eyes and smile for the first time I mean fellas out there my heart skipped a beat. this lady is goooooooooooooorgeous and we were talking and flirting for a bit in the parlor and I would catch myself lookin at her from across the room and our eyes would meet and i was just like ok I need to party with her. So we go back to the room and OMG again this lady didn't just rock my world there were earthquakes in Moundhouse that night. Mandy gave me a great party and again no details that is between us but I cannot wait till my next visit with her. Mandy Thank you baby for the time we had it was amazing and I will see you again

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow, Kevin. When you guys party, you don't fool around do you. One or two parties every day, eh? Mandy looks fresh and excitng.

3. Beautiful lady thats why she is my wife at the LOVE RANCH

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Mandy and I had a great time whew