REVIEW My time with Cumisha.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Glennsoc, Nov 11, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Cumisha is a great cook. She prepared Chicken Adobo for me in the Bungalow. She aslo made a Asian dessert dish. We dined together. Latter she played a couple of tunes for me on her piano. Cumisha is a Gem. She loves to please and will make sure you are pleased. This is my fourth time with Cumisha. Each time with Cumisha is a adventure like no other.

2. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Wooooo hoooo Mishi!!! She’s a beautiful woman and amazing cooking……I’m glad I got to partake in the chicken adobo tasting definitely my favorite meal. It was fun seeing you two together You two made such a cute karaoke couple at the bar!!!!

foreverman likes this.
  3. Thank yiu Jade. And yes we are a cute couple. I as being a Chef for 35 years plus I do know a cood cook and good food. Cumisha has what we call in the business 'the touch'.

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Cumisha is the whole package. I've enjoyed all my parties with her. Never got her to cook for me but we did cook together. Had some of her delicious food at a party earlier this year. Can't wait to get back up there.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Glennsoc for giving me an awesome review!!! I enjoyed cooking and playing the piano for you!!! I look forward to our "Out Date" for next year!!! Have a "Merry Christmas"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your kind words and compliments!!! I can't wait to see you when you return to the ranches!!! I miss you and you are always in my prayers too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JadeMonroe for sharing your kind thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for your kind words and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @Glennsoc for an awesome review and I can't wait to party with you again in October this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @Glennsoc for mentioning me in your post and for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Cumisha is definitely a gem. She is my big sister in the house right now and she has been so helpful. You make the best choice choosing to be with her. She is also a beauty.

12. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book with @cumishaamado she is a great lady! So sweet and funny.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for your kind thoughts, compliments and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

Wow that sounds absolutely amazing!!!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again for giving me an awesome review!!! I enjoyed cooking for you and I wait for our Out Dates towards the end of October!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KylieMoon for your kind thoughts and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @Glennsoc for a memorable experiences together!!! I can't wait for our next adventure together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. That is so awesome!
    Miss Cumisha is a beautiful soul and a great friend!
    I’m so glad you enjoyed your time with her!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @LarissaBrazil for your kind words, compliments and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Glennsoc for mentioning me in @JadeMonroe post and for your kind words and compliments
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]