My review of Shelby Starr and Heavenly Rose

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Sep 30, 2014.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Last Friday I made the long drive to the LRN to watch the UStream show. When I arrived I heard way too much happy noise coming from inside for there to be a show. Once I got inside I was informed that the WiFi was down and the show had been cancelled. I sat at the bar and soon Shelby Star came over to keep me company. Not much later Heavenly Rose joined us. She suggested that we all go see Shelby's new room. Once there we showed Heavenly the really great book I had given Shelby on threesomes. Those hot pictures got us all worked up. Next thing I knew we were in the VIP room. Didn't take me long to get us all naked and into the big bed. Being with 2 girls I took my time taking turns first with Shelby then with Heavenly. Awesome! Once I finally wore out, we jumped into the giant tub to wash away all the hot sex sweat. Heavenly had being asking me for awhile when she could join one of my parties. Now I know I waited too long. Shelby and Heavenly make a great team even though this was only their 2nd party together. Shelby was at her usual best, as she really knows how to satisfy a man. You just can't go wrong with a 2 girl party at the Love Ranch. :p :p

shelbystar likes this.
  2. HeavenlyRose
    Chat with Me

HeavenlyRose Well-Known Member

Thanks sweetheart for the amazing review. Shelby and I have a great time together. I had a wonderful time with you.

3. HeavenlyRose
    Chat with Me

Come and experience our two girl for yourself. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. A few of my favorite girls, glad you three had fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

5. HeavenlyRose
    Chat with Me

You are one of my favorites as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. what a great read ,,shelby plus heavenly wow ..you are really in heaven forever

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I had such a lovely and fun time with both of you!

8. Glad you had a great time! Didn't even know you were in town.

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

What a blast!

10. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

What fun!

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Two girl parties are the best!

12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I have had many two girl parties with you since then and I just love them all!

13. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Heavenly Rose and I had so much fun with you foreverman! Thank you for the great review!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

I bet you were in Heaven with these two beauties! I can't wait to have Shelby and one of her friends!

15. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

It was such a fun party! We gave him one heck of a hot time! Let's book our fun soon!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

foreverman likes this.
  16. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for our next encounter foreverman!
    Shelby
    y [​IMG]

foreverman likes this.