REVIEW My return to Kit Kat

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, May 25, 2022.

Tags:
  1. The Kit Kat ranch will always have a special place in my heart, after all it is the very place that lost my V-card and changed my life. From the moment I entered the place I saw several of the KK ladies hanging out in the parlor. Then came @ElsieEllis who was quick to give me a quick tour of the place. Seeing the VIP and fantasy suite really brought back fond memories because I booked both rooms at different times before the covid shutdowns. After the discussions we started with a quick massage and went from there. One things for sure she definitely has the best butt I'd been with for a lady with her figure, truly a sight to behold. I just know that once I'm able to visit her again it will be even better then before.

2. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, @TurboEnchantix! I can't wait to see you again!

Xoxo Elsie

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Nice review TurboE! I felt the same way going back after 2 years. The VIP room held memories for me as well. That awesome 2 girl with Cumisha and Sophia Sun. Always great to leave the place with a smile on your face that people just won't understand when they see you.

TurboEnchantix and ROADRUNNER J like this.