My Randy Ryder Outdate To See Kevin Hart!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

They say Laughter is the Best Medicine, but I think Laughter with Randy Ryder is even Better!
    This trip was just what I needed! My last trip to the ranch was in January and I was going through Randy Ryder withdrawals!lol
    I started planning this trip in the spring after Randy had created a Dinner and a Show post. I've always wanted to see Kevin Hart with her and wanted to make the trip extra special so I got the Front Row VIP Package! Since Randy was off and the show was in Reno, I got a suite at the Peppermill, which I always wanted to stay at.
    I flew to Vegas the day before and I stayed the night to decompress. I got to my hotel got some food and went to bed. It was the smart move because I really needed a lot of sleep. I had an early flight to Reno got to the Peppermill, got to my room and called the ranch. Randy, and the staff all coordinated and worked with me so I could come to the ranch book the outdate and get back to the Peppermill to get ready. Randy was off so it was easier for her to meet me there.
    Soon I got a text from Randy telling me she was on her way! It had been since January and I started getting pre-party Butterflies! Randy sent me a text saying she would meet in the lobby. As I got to the escalator Randy was heading down it like a movie! Randy looked Amazing! I saw her with a smile, arms opened and she greeted me with a hug as we headed to the elevator. We went to the suite and caught up. Randy handed me a very cool belated Birthday gift(Thanks Again Randy) and she got a quick shower so we could have a party before the show. Randy came out the wearing a towel and dropped it and my mouth hit the floor! The woman keeps getting HOTTER every trip! She hugged me and told me I was cold so we turned up the heat and got warmer! Randy teased my member before prepping me for her Dinner and a Show!lol
    She then does what she does best, RYDE! I felt so many sensations during this Ryde, it felt Amazing! Randy rolled over and I returned the Favor to her Pretty, Sweet, and Inviting, Kitty! Being on top I got to feel Randy's warm body under me. I enjoyed some gentle kisses and nipple samples then I noticed Randy was taking over underneath me! That was so HOT, I thought if we weren't going to see Kevin Hart... that felt so FN Good! I took over and wrapped up the first round so we could get ready to go! We grabbed quick showers and Randy drove us to the concert! It was a Beautiful Friday Night and I was with my Beautiful Friend and all eyes were on Randy! Randy was wearing a Vneck top and Sexy Leggings that made her more BOOTYLICIOUS then ever! She was so stunning everyone was being extra nice to us!
    Randy and I got there and the VIP thing made checkin quick as we bypassed the line and went to the other side of the building to get checked in. We got our tickets and lots of free swag and then went to the VIP pre show lounge. It had a DJ, food, drinks, couches and people were hanging out before the show. Randy and I don't drink so we went out to the consession stand and grabbed a soda and water and went to our seats right in the front row! As I looked around you saw all ages and races hanging out just to have a fun night. It was refreshing!
    The show started and Them Plastic Cup Boyz were the opening act. The 3 guys did a few minutes of comedy each and they were so funny!
    Then the music Hit and Kevin Hart came on stage and everyone lost there Shit! For almost 2 hours he went nonstop, joke after joke, Killin It! Randy and I laughed all night! The show ended and we headed back to the hotel! We grabbed some food and went to the suite as we talked about the show. Laughing must have made us hungry cuz we ate fast. We got ready for Round 2. Randy gave me an oral session and a rode my brains out and asked me for Doggy! Wow I didn't get to do it during round one! The visuals of that Booty and the warmth of it,her thighs, and kitty pressed against me is enough to make me want to pass out remembering it! The bed was rocking against the wall of mirrors (which is so Hot to glance over and see us in it)the bed was squeaking with our rhythm and Randy started getting hers by backing up against me. Her moans were soft, gentle and welcoming, wanting more! I grabbed her hips and started thrusting faster and harder as I let her moans guide me. I knew I wanted to finish on top so I asked Randy and she got into position guided me as I got to enjoy seeing her pretty face with a smile of enjoyment as I pleased her on top! Soon I was ready for a conclusion to our party and I won't tell you how this party ended but it felt and looked Amazing! I can't even describe how Randy did it or how she made me feel but I hope she ends all of our parties like that! When I collapse we laid there laughing, breathing heavy, exhausted, from a Sexy Fun night! We talked a little more and Randy and I got cleaned up hugged, kissed and I walked her to her car. We hugged again and I waited till I made sure she left the garage as she waved at me.
    As I walked back to my room I was floating and smiling! Randy went above and beyond and jammed packed this Outdate with, Time Generousity and Unbelievable Sexy Fun! Randy Overflowed my cup with so much good stuff that I couldn't ask for a more Perfect Outdate!
    I needed this kind of Fun and Randy knew it!
    Randy Ryder is the cure for the Anytime Blues! She Spoils You with Sexy Fun and with everything negative going on in the world I think we all deserve to be spoiled the way only Randy Ryder can!
    Shorter Parties or Multi Girl Parties with Randy are always Amazing but to truly experience A GFE with Randy you got to do an Outdate or an Overnight! It is an unrushed experience and Randy showers you with TLC Attention! If possible take her to a concert or show it will make the night even more special and memorable. We are already planning or next Outdate and I can't wait!
    Randy Thank You So Much For The Perfect Outdate!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review Tony! I have been on three comedy outdates with Randy. One in Vegas and two in Reno!! Randy makes each one a special event !!

Take care my friend!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

KikiLover and Tony Dark like this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John, this was my first comedy show and being able to experience another first with Randy definitely made it Extra Speacial and Memorable! Randy is definitely the Ultimate Outdate Companion and I look forward to more Fun First outdate experiences with her!
    Take Care John! I guess one of these days the old gang will all be at the ranch at the same time so we can all catch up.

John N Ga likes this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Randy is a Sweethart and you won't be disappointed! It was the Perfect Outdate!

5. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Great review brother! It never fails that when you get to spend time with Miss @randyryder, you always seem to have a good time. It must be the amazing person she is & the connection that the two of you have.

Tony Dark likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Brother any party with Randy is Amazing but Outdates and Overnights are so much better because we don't have to rush and we can just take our time and have a lot fun!
    I think it's all because Randy is an Amazing person! She makes our connection,personable,easy, fun and Sexy but I think this outdate was not only Extra Special but Perfect!

KikiLover and gLip5 like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]