my plan for remainder of 2019 and 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sakaki, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

So i just got back from the hospital. I had a ct scan done on my head. Everything is ok im suffering from a migrane. I know i had a head injury last year and thought that was affecting me. I have a dent in my scalp but no fracture i was kind of surprised. Im glad im ok but im getting off topic. I know being from the south moving west is a challenge as far as money. So ive decided im going to look for a mobile home. Housing is more expensive so i thought id be better off getting something cheap and the only thing i could think of is a trailer weather it be a single wide a double wide or whatever. i want to pay to own it so i wont be paying high rent. As far as a job I need to find something that pays at least 20 dollars an hour and where im able to get overtime or a good salary job where it wouldnt matter. I dont expect to be able to save up as much but i do believe i could squeeze in at least one party a month. That might even be better for me than having to wait 4 months to do 5 parties. I might be doing less parties in a year but i dont have to wait as long for my next party. Maybe ill get a side hussle to rack in some extra income. As long as i can survive and save just a little money each month thats alright for now anyways.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  2. Glad to hear that your head injury wasn’t something more serious. Good luck in the move and all that comes with starting a new adventure :)

3. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

You're single right? Have you thought about becoming a long-haul truck driver?

Sakaki likes this.
  4. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

To be honest with u i think I want to find a salary job or something I'm paid by commission. Being an hourly employee it's great when u get overtime but when things are slow it can go away in a instant. You can't depend on overtime. If I could make a good salary each month and only have to work 5 days a week I'd love that. If I'm injured I still get all my money i only get 60 percent of my paycheck if I'm on medical leave for hourly. That's how my company does it.

5. Truckers are paid by the job, not the hour. :)