My Party with Anna Mills, An Unbelieveable GFE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I did not really know Anna Mills very well before the St. Pogus Day extended weekend trip. I had seen her pictures, read her posts and even chatted with her a little in Live Chat. I must admit that while I had always found her to appealing physically, I was somewhat intimidated by her reputation as a "Fetish Queen". I do not know much about fetish and assumed that perhaps Anna was only into fetish parties. Boy was I ever wrong I was soon to find out. I managed to overcome my intimidation factor and decided to approach this Texas beauty.

I told her that for what it was worth, that I admired her many accomplishments as an actress and director which she had achieved at such a young age. She was very gratious and agreed to have breakfast together. As I conversed with Anna I found her to be a very sweet and unassuming young woman. I managed to find the courage to ask her to party with me on Sunday. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

I am sure that Anna can be fantastic in whatever type of party a client could want. I now know that she is unbelieveable in a GFE setting, which is my preference. I found Anna to be a sweet, passionate, sexy and considerate partner and I will always treasure the time we spent together. When Anna looks at you with those pretty blue eyes of hers, it will melt your heart. The same thing happened when I listened to her sweet and sexy singing voice as she played and sang to some of the music she brought. I now think of Anna as the "GFE Queen".

Please do not make the mistake I made by thinking that the lovely Ms. Mills is proficient in only one type of party. She provides a fabulous GFE that you will want to experience more than once. I know I can't wait until the next time and I believe you will feel that way too once you experience a party with her.

Dave

2. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I have had and posted on three extremely successful 1.5 hour GFE parties with Miss Anna Mills. Without going into all the details, Anna provides everything in the bedroom that a man would expect from a girl friend, which she becomes during your party.

Anna does female fetish movies as an actress, which she enjoys, and also directs. Anna provides parties for men, ladies, and couples. She is real people. I enjoy her softer side.

Anna is so hot and we connect so well that I plan on having a GFE party with her during each of my visits to the MLBR. Schedule an appointment and have your very own girl friend experience with Miss Anna Mills.

3. Aww Spartan! I had such a great time with you, I'm glad you got the nerve up! I'm looking forward to the next time!!!