My party with allie and jenny

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert111, Sep 21, 2015.

1. I had been talking and promising jenny jade a party for years,and finally we got our chance.i arrived on wendesday night,and i was informed by the girls that we all 3 were partying together,which was fine with me,so on thursday,after the tea party,i went and paid the cashier,and off we went,i will not discuss party details,but let me tell you,it was an amazing party,they put 110%into their parties,and they are so fun to be with,thanks allie and jenny for such a wonderful time,i cant wait till we do it again,we were the first ones to try out the new asian wet room,it is so much fun,guys,i highly recommend these 2 ladies to be a part of your parties,they will fulfill all your fantasies,thanks again allie and jenny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Sounds like a wonderful time! I'm glad--you sounded like such a fun guy in chat!

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice review Bert! Sounds like you got both of them "WET"? hehe

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Sounds like you had a great party and a great visit Bama!!! I'm sorry I couldn't get out to visit while you were there. I don't know if I could survive a party with those two!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

5. Thanks john,origlegman and rihanna