My party idea involving gender bending and courtesan control

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Mar 29, 2022.

1. This may be my go-to party idea for most visits to the ranches in the foreseeable future. It's fun for me, and I think fun for the girly, playful side of the courtesans.

Who would be into a "Barbie Doll" party? It's the best name I could come with, and no, it's not us playing with Barbie dolls for a party. I'm not THAT girly LOL

The party idea would have light aspects of the courtesan being "dom" and me being "sub", but this is because pre-party, the girl (and or girls?) would have all control over me becoming "Jessica". This means that they are in control of any and all aspects of me turning into her. It includes wig style and color, clothing selections, shoe style and choice, undergarment choice, and finally, on the day of the party, with a separate negotiation, the girl doing my make-up to turn me into whatever she wants most in her 'play thing'. Obviously, the girl would make pre-party orders, pass them on to me, and I would have to purchase the merchandise (unless I already have it) for the party and bring it with me.

So the bottom line is, I get the absolute thrill out of being 'made over' in the image of something a sexy girl already finds 'sexy', in addition to being in a sub position while en femme, and the girl gets the thrill of being in control of everything that the party entails.

I'm already in the process of trying this out with at least one party soon. Who would be interested in trying this out? Any 'ideas' you could add to spice up the party even further?

2. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Sounds like fun! Love it! And I know you'll actually do it too. Can't wait to see the pictures.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I would be interested intrying this party out. Email me: [email protected]

I have some ideas I would love to discuss with you throught email.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Sounds like a lot of fun!! I am totally in

Leoliass75 and Jessie Summers like this.
  5. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I always LOVE your party ideas! I love how you know exactly what you want and how to communicate that. For a lady like me when my partner is able to communicate this clearly it lets me SINK into the party and have it be even more fun!

Old Nick and Jessie Summers like this.
  6. WOW Jessie!!!! I love, love, love your new avatar!!!!! Very very sexy and hot!!

Jessie Summers likes this.