my parties with kalli!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by courtesan luv slave, Apr 3, 2010.

1. i had just discovered kalli in february, and had immediately approached her with a savage barrage of cyber-flirting. this was playing right into her hands. she gives as good as she gets in this department. i was taking a trip at the end of february and in early march, and we made plans to meet and play when i got back.

it was in early march, and i got off the plane in reno. it was a thursday night, colder than a welldigger's ass, and i wondered "why exactly am i back here?" the answer...well, besides paying bills and catching up with life.....to meet kalli! in hopes of discovering a great new playmate.

i was at the ranch the very next night. and in kalli's room within a half hour. and naked within another 45 seconds. and it sure was nice! she made me feel right at home in her budoir, and we commenced to getting to know each other a little bit better. a great new playmate, indeed.

i visited the gorgeous and ultra sexy ms. morgan a couple of more times after that lovely and juicy first romp. that tells you something right there. and the cumulative effect of those first three rounds.......well, let's just say that kalli made my march really really pleasant and warmed things right up! she likes to play ball and have a good time when prowling the sheets, a genuine attitude that is both sexy and infectious. so i must report.....the prospects for future romps seem solid!

2. Thank you so much!!! I had just as much fun!
    Can't wait till the next time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]