REVIEW My original Christmas 2 girl plan went astray… Sexy Lexie to the rescue!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Dec 27, 2017.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

As I noted in the remembrance of my time with Ruby, we had originally discussed having Jade join us for some 2-girl fun. I had independently been in contact with Lexie prior to my trip about perhaps spending some time with her as well, schedule and circumstances permitting. I had also told Lexie that since I was going to be seeing Elaina at Kit Kat on Christmas Eve, that I just might want to do a surprise for Elaina. Since I hadn’t discussed anything yet with Ruby relative to having Lexie join us, I couldn’t commit to anything with Lexie until I actually arrived for my visit. One way or another, though I was confident that Lexie would be a part of my Christmas extravaganza weekend. :) Either way, I would come out a winner. ;)

Saturday morning, Ruby and I discussed keeping the 2-girl portion of our plan, and when I asked her about Lexie, she was thrilled. Ruby and Lexie had been together before, and each of them had nothing but praise for the other. There is nothing better than when 2 ladies have good chemistry together, and it shows. It also helps the 3rd party (me) be more comfortable going in. :rolleyes:

Super Sexy Lexie is a blast. She and Ruby complement each other VERY well. From my perspective, our time together went by way too soon. I did find it hilarious that Ruby at one point was about to suggest something for the 3 of us, and before she could even get the words out, I was already positioning the ladies accordingly. ;) That just shows that great minds think alike, in my opinion. :D

Lexie, thank you so much for coming to the rescue and agreeing to join in on the fun with Ruby and I. :) I also had a blast hanging out with you at the Christmas luncheon. I do hope to spend some 1 on 1 time with you on a future visit (spoiler alert, I already have some things in mind).

PS: You need to keep secret the compliment about me that Ruby shared. You are definitely one “hot” lady (sorry I had to get in one final double entendre that I know you will understand). I'm also so sorry that you weren't available to come out when I stopped by late Monday night to say my farewells. I was so looking forward to a hug.

Stay safe, and have a Happy New Year, Lexie. I wish you all the best for 2018.

PS: You are officially the 8th member of the RoadRunner Club, and you earned your T - shirt! I'll send it as soon as I get some time to get organized.

RoadRunner J (Joe)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  2. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Thank you so much for an awesome review! I had such a great time connecting with you. Sorry I missed you Monday but I am looking forward to seeing what you have in mind for us next time we get to meet up and spend some time 1 on 1 together!

3. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sounds like you had a blast! Understandable Lexie and Ruby are amazing and VERY SEXY ladies :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  5. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Sometimes good things happen when you least expect!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  6. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful experiences you have shared! xoxo.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Alays true!!!!! Always stay positive!

8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

awesome review !!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

awesome reviews!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

So much fun was had :) Woo hoo! Yay Lexie! :D

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  11. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

As the old saying goes, "it takes two to tango". Of course in this case it took three (LOL!). And oh what a tango it was! ;)