My November Outdate With Randy Ryder!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Outdates and Overnights are Special parties and they are the Best way to see Randy Ryder! You get to enjoy spending time with her away from the ranch in an unrushed way and Randy always makes sure you get to have A lot of Sexy Fun!
    This was the first year I was ever able to do more than one outdate with Randy in the same year. I've been trying to do this for Randy for years, but it just wasn't in the budget. So starting in July I worked,saved, and sacrificed to make it happen! I thought we could recreate our first outdate with a see and be seen Dinner Outdate at TiAmo! I sent Randy a Super Sexy dress and ordered myself a nice outfit.
    After working 7 days a week in September and October (because we were short staffed.) I only had 2 days off! I flew through an hour of turbulence,and got to the Ranch, Shaken and Exhausted! I got my welcome back hugs(Thank You Everyone from Randy,Suzette,Kim,the Staff,and the Ladies for everything!)I crawled to my room and fell asleep! Randy sent me a text and we met at the bar. Randy as always looked Amazing and wore an outfit I requested! We went to her room to catch up and make plans. We were going to party that night and do the outdate the next night.
    My First Party of the trip with Randy was Amazing! (I thought I was going to last 5 minutes,actually it was 6!lol) No, Randy made this party Incredibly Hot, Passionate, with A lot of Naughty Nurturing. We did A lot of Different positions and we know how to please each other which is always HOT and a Confidence Builder. The party Ended with a Huge O and the room was spinning as Randy and I enjoy some fun after party teasing and talking. As we gave each other goodnight hugs I panicked! I thought I got to get a lot of rest for the outdate and I was exhausted! I got in bed and sent Randy a text! For the first time in months my back, neck and hips weren't hurting, I was so relaxed and the bed was so comfortable! So I had to Thank her! I got the Best sleep I had in Months and stayed in bed most of the next morning!
    The Outdate
    The weather was cold,cloudy,and rainy. Definitely too cold for the dress I sent Randy and not the kind of weather that you would want to get all dressed up to go out in. So Randy and I worked on a back up plan. I thought ok how about something casual and to make it more special I thought let's add a movie. So Randy tried to get reservations in Carson for the movie and dinner but the schedules weren't lining up and it sent her to Reno for the movie. So we would have Dinner in Reno after the movie.
    We saw The Marvel's!
    I wanted to give the movie a chance! Randy and I have seen other Marvel movies together before and Trust me the ONLY WAY I would have seen The Marvel's in the theater is with Randy Ryder! The seats were so comfortable and reclining and just what we needed because the movie was Bad, Not as bad as people said but close. There were some really hard to watch scenes, but cool fights and the end credit scenes were good. One of the problems is this movie should have been 2 movies! Captain Marvel and Monica Rambo in one movie and then bring in Ms Marvel in the next movie. Instead they jammed a plot that didn't have any sense of peril because it and other characters backstories were only told in about minute. So you have a 4 hour movie jammed into 90 minutes to promote future projects!
    We left the theater and went to Dinner.
    The food was good but it was not a Date Night Restaurant! It was too loud and we were sat beside a big family having a pizza party. The Dad's kept getting up to walk pass our table just to check out Randy! We've dealt with glances before on Outdates but nothing like this. It sucks because the part I really enjoy on our outdates is talking to Randy. She is soft spoken,very thoughtful and encouraging and I don't get to have those moments with her when we are at the ranch. Just as she started telling me something I noticed the lady at the table behind us staring and pointing at us then she stood up. I thought we were about to have a Karen moment. She walked passed our table then her friend stood up and did the same thing. Luckily the waiter returned to get the check and we left. This was the disappointing part of the night because this was the part of the outdate I was looking forward to, but I could hardly hear Randy and I was preoccupied making sure no one was about to say something disrespectful or do something stupid. (When I got home I read the restaurant reviews and others said the same things and a lot worse about the service and food!)We got back to the ranch and Randy had to take care of something. When she returned we headed to my room to party. Again Randy gave me another Amazing Party and she did something Very Very Hot! Soon the party was over, we hugged a few times and headed back down to the bar. I had an early fight in the morning so I went to the room got some sleep and headed back home.
    Outdates and Overnights are Special Parties! I couldn't always afford to one, let alone more than one in the same year! I can honestly say I never worked harder or put more of myself in an Outdate than I did this one, because this was my way of Thanking Randy and I pulled it off!
    Although this trip didn't go the way I planned, its ok. See I had to remind myself Randy was on the raft with me as we both went over the waterfall! She didn't bail! She grabbed my hand and said hang on! Randy and I have had PERFECT Outdates! I mean PERFECT! From the weather, to the food, to super nice couples that we were sitting next to us or strangers standing in line with us. The thing I can say is in all those experiences people saw something in Randy that is more than just her physical Beauty! Randy brought out their Best qualities! Which made the experience and our interactions with others pleasant! This is the kind of person you want to be with on an Outdate especially when things don't go as planned because Randy is going to do everything she can to make your Experience PERFECT!
    Thank You Randy!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2023
    BigAlbowski, John N Ga, gLip5 and 2 others like this.
  2. Randy is super sweet, beautiful and the whole package. Glad you had such a great time with her!

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Another great review @Tony Dark! Being able to spend time with a special lady, regardless of how long it is, is so fun & special.

On a side note, love ya brother, now go for 7 mins, hehe.

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Another awesome review Tony!!! Any date with Randy is incredible, but dinner and a movie works every time. I have done 3 dinner/movie outdates with Miss Ryder!! Each one has special memories!! Work on that stamina for your next visit!!! hehe

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks and I totally agree, that's why I try to do outdates with her when I can.

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You and I agree short and sweet with Randy is Amazing but there is nothing like an Overnight with her!
    On a side note brother, Just so you know I took a blue pill before, but it turned out to be an Aleve!lol
    Love Ya Brother!

John N Ga and gLip5 like this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John, Happy Birthday! I've done more with Randy than any other lady because to be honest now I can afford it, but also with Randy I know the experiences are going to be INCREDIBLE.

As far as Stamina, To put a Spin on the old Jack Benny Joke. How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
    How do I last Longer with Randy Ryder? PRACTICE,PRACTICE,PRACTICE! LOL

John N Ga likes this.
  8. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Lol, who knows what wonders could've happened if it was a blue m&m.

Tony Dark likes this.
  9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I was scared to try the blue Skittles!
    Maybe I will try Pop Rocks and Coke!

gLip5 likes this.
  10. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

The blue skittles are a little bit overrated in my opinion. But Pop Rocks and may be an interesting mix.

I mean if you wanna mix Pop Rocks and Coke and get a weird high off it, whatever floats your boat...

Oh wait, you mean Coke the drink, not Coke the... never mind me... Lets just forget that last portion of the convo...

Tony Dark likes this.
  11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Lol yes I meant the drink. Here I am trying to bring up the old Life Cearal Commercial conspiracy and you had to get all dark. Lol

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your memorable party with @randyryder today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]