My Night With Cami Parker

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by asjones87, Dec 9, 2010.

1. My second time to the BunnyRanch to be with the extremely beautiful and stunningly gorgeous Cami Parker was not even two days ago and I can't stand not being there.

This trip up I made an appointment in advance to make sure I had her for the night. When I got there I had to wait just a minute so they could tell her I was there. When she came around the corner and she saw me I loved how her face lit up. Now I am an extermely shy person but when i'm with Cami she makes it so easy for me to talk to her. After kissing and hugging me she led me over to the bar where we ordered some drinks and began talking about how both of us were doing and so forth and she signed my August 2010 issue of Hustler in which she was the cover and main feature. While we were talking Mr. Hof came by and I had previously meet him the first time I was there and he remembered me. He started to talk with us and then he gave me a BIG suprise. He told me that since I was now a friend of the BunnyRanch that me and Cami could use the big house for our party and that me and my friend who went to be with Kalli could stay the night and sleep in the big house. I never thought anything like this would happen and I was very thankful to Mr. Hof and Cami. I was also suprised because it was tuesday night that it was Ice Cream Cake Night at the Ranch.

So after we had our cake me and Cami proceded to her room. There I gave her a little present and talked about what I wanted. We decided to have our party in the big house but before we went we got a new toy that I thought would make Cami go crazy. We had a VERY good time and we both did some new things to each other that drove us wild with pleasure and took two very HOT showers together. At the end we both were totally worn out and exhausted.

We went back to the parlor where we talked some more and talked to some of the other girls and watched them having fun on the pole. Finally Cami was so exhausted that she had to go to bed. So we said our goodnights and she went to bed. I stayed up with my friend and we hung out with the rest of the girls in the parlor before we too decided we need to sleep. So we spent the night in the big house courteos of Mr. Hof and Cami.

Cami, I want to thank you for a night I will remember for as long as I live. I am already planning my next trip up for the St. Pogus party weekend and as a early birthday present for me which is March 23. I cant wait to see to you again Cami!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] :D

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Wow, that sounds like such an amazing time! The was so nice of them to offer you the house. I like what you said about Cami being so easy to talk to, and calming your nerves. I am not normally that shy, but find I am with her. (I mean, it's Cami Parker) :oops: :D But she makes me feel so comfortable, she's just amazing. Thank you for posting your review!

3. wow, what a lucky night you had!

4. Just 2 more months!!

5. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]