REVIEW My March Birthday Weekend Review with Kiki Lover

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Pizza Man, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I arrived on time for my appt with @KikiLover . Seems like she floated into the lobby like an angel dressed to the nines in a dark dress and beautiful cleavage.

I looked thru her menu in advance and we settled on nice party. Negotiations were a breeze. We booked for an hour even though she was running a limited time special for more time that's all I needed. I've improved my time management skills since I was last in town and have learned how to beat the "Time to Reparty" announcement that blasts thru the intercom.

In a nutshell let's say you want to try 4 or 5 things. Instead of spending a major amount of time on just one thing simply switch it up to the next fun thing you want to try.

Kiki taught me a few things which was awesome and we even experimented on something I was curious to try but had never been brave enough to try until now. Shhhhh!

Kiki has a good sense of humor and is an excellent conversationlist. Thank you for a wonderful time. Not sure when I will return to the Sagebrush in the future. I have used this trip as sort of a "therapy" to get my love life back on track. We will see where that takes us.

Peace,
    Pizza Man

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW BABE! :p

498BF5F9-0650-4319-BF9C-60D51041539A.jpeg

Leo Goodale and Pizza Man like this.
  3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome Babe. I don't write alot of reviews but I have learned to lean more towards the "vanilla" style of writing and leave the rest of my experience for those who haven't partied with you yet something to dream about.

Have a great morning and get some sleep. I know I'm still catching up on my end.

Leo Goodale and KikiLover like this.
  4. ..... @KikiLover is awesome! (LPIN COY 2019 nominee) Great times and great review!

Leo Goodale and Pizza Man like this.
  5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Well this makes my experience even MORE remarkable. Thanks for the great news.

RunningSquirrel and Leo Goodale like this.
  6. jaxdrummer76
    Chat with Me

jaxdrummer76 Well-Known Member

So glad to hear you had a great time with her. I have had the honor of seeing Kiki on several live streams. She seems so down-to-earth and easygoing but can probably also party with the best of them. She is a beauty! Not to mention, the sound of her voice and her contagious laugh are really hot to me. I hope you get to enjoy more incredible encounters with her. She seems like a great lady!

KikiLover and Pizza Man like this.
  7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the sweet compliments :p

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  8. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Kiki is the amazing!! <3 Glad you were able to celebrate your birthday with this beauty [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

And you are too @AlexaWu. Only met for a minute minus the mask. Keep up the great work!

AlexaWu likes this.
  10. Right on! I’m glad you two had such a hot time together! :)

foreverman and Pizza Man like this.
  11. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I had to wait awhile before my party with Kiki, but it was so worth it. We went at it hot and heavy. She did what I liked and I did what she liked. Can't wait for all this virus mess to be over!

12. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Oh gosh markie after this COVID-19 bs is over with, I’m gonna give you guys the biggest hugs and kisses, I miss everyone so much.

foreverman likes this.
  13. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Check out my review, I’m proud of this one hehe ;)