My Lover Samantha Lee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Hey Guys, I just returned from a visit at MLBR, and had a marvelously exceptional time with Samantha Lee. Now, I had been with Samantha before, but not like this. This time we got together for the entire night. It was a real different experience. First it was a drink at the bar while waiting for our ride to dinner. Samantha was simply radiant. Her hair was UP as I requested. She has a lovely neck you know, and I wanted to see it for awhile. She is so thoughtful!! I was so proud to have her with me. She was just dazzling. Our meal and service was about the best I've seen, and the restaurant had a very nice atmosphere. After our meal it was back to the "house". With the fireplace turned on and the music down low, we danced for awhile before getting into any more serious activities. Since I've been with her before, it was real easy to get this kind of comfortable with Samantha, especially since she is "special" to me. The "digs" were real nice, and I had stocked well. We had wine, cheese, grapes, and nearly anything that the evening might call for.
    Although it wasn't originally part of the plan, neither of us slept a wink, we were simply too busy. I will not, out of respect for Samantha, display the particulars. However, what I can say is that this was so much nicer than I might have believed. Let's just say that had we not been at the Bunny Ranch, it could have been considered a Romantic Interlude. Samantha will "always" be a special person to me. She is so special that it is hard to give her due credit for her efforts. Part of me wants her "all to myself". Of course, she is worthy of the attentions of many men, and so I must let people know what a beautiful, sensual, articulate and caring person she really is. One could possibly do no better when looking for a beautiful woman to spend some quality time with.
    THANK YOU SAMANTHA for making this night so special. It was certainly "mostly my pleasure" in my humble opinion, although I believe that she also had a wonderful time. Things were, it seemed,
    pretty much give and take. So our evening together simply seemed to flow along gracefully and before you know it, the sun was about to rise, and it was time for Samantha to leave. Now that was hard to take. But, I got LUCKY once again, and was able to spend some more quality time with her a couple of days later. Now it is back to reality, which is very cruel indeed!!

2. Thank you...

Let me know when you want to "forget reality."

My dancing shoes are ready to be worn again!!!!!

Samantha

3. My Beautiful Samantha,
    Don't bury those dancing shoes quite yet. I won't be able to stay away from you for much longer!!
    And Pogus, thanks for the response to my post. Samantha is such a charmer, hey??

4. firstflight , she is one beautiful woman to be hanging around with , she was actually my first choice when i was booking a appointment , but then changed to coco .
    samantha lee is in my song , bunny ranch blues ........which pogas will be singing at st pat's !

peace